CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. CMC Vellore 2023 will offer admission in different UG and PG medical courses. CMC (Christian Medical College) Vellore organize a university-level entrance exam every year. The aim of the university is to provide admission to the applicants in various courses such as B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and into many other courses.
The admission to MBBS/ BDS courses will be done based on the scores attain in NEET. The exam offers various courses such as diploma in doctoral level, UG, and PG level courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CMC Vellore 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CMC Vellore 2023 Registration: To be released
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CMC Vellore 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CMC Vellore Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CMC Vellore 2023:
- The application form will be release through online mode on the website. No applicants will receive application form via post or any other offline medium.
- Applicants should fill out all asked details in the application form including personal, academic, communicational, etc.
- While filling application form, applicants should not forget to upload scanned documents passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants should not forget to check the eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible applicants.
Steps to Apply for CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CMC Vellore Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CMC Vellore 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CMC Vellore Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CMC Vellore Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CMC Vellore Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CMC Vellore application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form Fee:
CMC Vellore 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application fee||Rupees 800/-|
|Group A (MBBS, B.Sc. nursing, AHS, MPH and M.Sc. courses)||Rupees 500/-|
|Group B(Diploma in nursing and other AHS diploma/ fellowship)||Rupees 100/-|
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CMC Vellore form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CMC Vellore 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CMC Vellore registration
- Enter CMC Vellore application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CMC Vellore Application Form Correction?
- CMC Vellore form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CMC Vellore 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the CMC Vellore 2023 eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- Percentage: All applicants should obtain at least 50% marks in NEET-UG 2023 examination.
- Qualification: Applicants should must pass in all subjects of the qualifying exam from any recognized board organized by Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination.
- Applicants should pass 12th class from recognized board of Tamil Nadu for the purpose of admission.
- For Medical course applicants should pass PCB subject along with English and score at lest of 50% marks (40% marks for BC/ MBC/ ST/ SC).
CMC Vellore 2023 Courses Offered:
The following are the courses offered in CMC Vellore:
- B.Sc. Nursing (for unmarried women candidates)
- B.Sc. MLT
- Diploma in Nursing (for unmarried men or women)
- Diploma in Radio diagnosis Technology (MRT)
- Diploma in Optometry
- PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- M.Sc. Biostatistics, MPH (Master of Public Health)
CMC Vellore 2023 Exam Centres: