CMRUAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CMRUAT 2022 is commonly known as CMR University Admission Test, and it is a University level entrance examination. This exam offer applicants admission to various UG and PG courses. Interested & eligible applicants to get admission in such courses, have to attend the admission test held by the University.
Applicants will be shortlisted after the examination for admission to CMR University. Those applicants who are interested to participate in the examination must verify all necessary details regarding the entrance exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CMRUAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CMRUAT 2022 Registration: To be released
CMRUAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CMRUAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CMRUAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CMRUAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CMRUAT 2022:
- Those applicants who are applying can fill the form through online mode should initially register with a valid e-mail id and a mobile number.
- At the time of submitting, applicants have to upload a scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants should keep printouts of the confirmation and keep it for future use after submitting the application form.
Steps to Apply for CMRUAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CMRUAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CMRUAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CMRUAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CMRUAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CMRUAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CMRUAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CMRUAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CMRUAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
CMRUAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Registration Fee||INR 750/-|
CMRUAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CMRUAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CMRUAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CMRUAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CMRUAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CMRUAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CMRUAT registration
- Enter CMRUAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CMRUAT Application Form Correction?
- CMRUAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CMRUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must need to have cleared 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination
- Applicants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects in 10+2
- Applicants belonging to the General category should need to secured at least of 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2
- Applicants belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH categories should need to secured minimum 40% in the above subjects at 10+2
CMRUAT 2022 Courses Offered:
BTech Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
BTech Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
BTech in Civil Engineering
MBA Business Analytics + Human Resource Management
MBA Business Analytics + Finance
MBA Business Analytics + Marketing
CMRUAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu||Haryana||Kurukshetra|