COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. COMEDK UGET 2022 is commonly known as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test. COMEDK UGET is the state level entrance examination held every year by the COMEDK.
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various offered courses of Engineering and Dental fields. Qualified applicants from the entrance examination will be shortlisted for admission in various participating institutions across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of COMEDK UGET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Registration: To be released
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for COMEDK UGET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for COMEDK UGET 2022:
- COMEDK UGET Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- The details filled by candidate in COMEDK UGET Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it is required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates should submit their COMEDK UGET application form within the prescribed schedule, as no application form can be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled COMEDK UGET Application Form and Fee Receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the COMEDK UGET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of COMEDK UGET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -COMEDK UGET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of COMEDK UGET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the COMEDK UGET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in COMEDK UGET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form Fee:
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|PCM||Rs 1300+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as COMEDK UGET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on COMEDK UGET registration
- Enter COMEDK UGET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for COMEDK UGET Application Form Correction?
- COMEDK UGET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam:
For Engineering Courses :
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for examination.
- Marks: Applicants should need to have obtained at least aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST and OBC candidate of Karnataka State) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form.
For Architecture Courses :
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she should have scored minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for SC, ST and OBC category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Applicants should have valid scores in NATA examination from any recognized board.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Courses Offered:
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Centres:
|COMEDK Exam Centre 2022 State||City||COMEDK Exam Centre 2022 State||City|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Chandigarh||Bhilai And Durg||Karnataka||Tumakuru(Tumkur)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh||Agra|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||Bareilly|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||Moradabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Muzaffarnagar||West Bengal||Durgapur|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||West Bengal||Siliguri|