CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form will be released by November 2022 through online mode. CSAB is known as the Central Seat Allocation Board for the (NEUT ) North Eastern States and Union Territories. Through the CSAB, the seat will be provided to the candidates in 12 North Eastern States & Union Territories (Namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep).
There will be two rounds of seat allotment organized through CSAB to offer admission to the candidates in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved institutes across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CSAB NUET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CSAB NUET 2022 Registration: To be released
CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form will be released by November 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CSAB NUET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CSAB NUET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||November 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CSAB NUET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CSAB NUET 2022:
- Applicants must register themselves by logging on to the official website and fill the Application Form, the candidates apply their JEE Main Application number and password.
- In the application form, applicants must fill in all the correct and complete details as provided in JEE Main Registration.
- Applicants can fill their choices of B. Tech branches and institutes as per their order of preference. The applicants can edit and rearrange their choices before locking because once locked cannot be changed. They have to submit their password to lock their choices. They also have to take copy of it for further usage.
Steps to Apply for CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CSAB NUET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CSAB NUET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CSAB NUET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CSAB NUET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CSAB NUET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CSAB NUET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form Fee:
CSAB NUET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants must pay the counseling application fee of Rs. 2000/- through offline mode by demand draft. The counseling fee can be paid at the counseling center due to reporting there.
CSAB NUET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Demand Draft
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CSAB NUET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CSAB NUET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CSAB NUET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CSAB NUET registration
- Enter CSAB NUET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CSAB NUET Application Form Correction?
- CSAB NUET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CSAB NUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be qualified in B.E/B. Tech course and have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks in each subject (40% in case of SC/ST Category).
- The applicants should have studied mathematics among any 5 subjects and should have scored 50% aggregate to be selected for admission in B. Arch/B. Plan course.
- Applicants should be qualified in the intermediate or 2-year pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- The candidates can also apply basis of JEE Main examination score.
- Appearing applicants in final year can also apply in this procedure.