CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CSIR NET Known as the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and is also called as CSIR UGC NET is a national-level exam organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to check the candidates eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges of India.
Candidates who clear the CSIR NET exam will become lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CSIR UGC NET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Registration: Application Soon
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CSIR UGC NET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Process:
The following steps will be followed to apply for the examination:
Go through the official website, www.csirnet.nta.nic.in. or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
Click on the option for online registration.
Fill out the required personal and academic details as asked within the application.
You will then be asked to upload scanned copies of your mark sheets of the qualifying examination, photograph, signature, attestation form (if required), PwD certificate (if required), and category certificate (if required).
Submit the application form and pay the application fee required.
If you would like to edit any details within the form, the option is going to be provided only after the final form submission.
After the application form is successfully submitted, you’ll get your auto-generated application number. Keep this number safe for further reference.
Take a copy of the submitted application form and keep it safe with you for further references.
Steps to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Go for the official site of CSIR UGC NET or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Now click on ‘Application Form UGC- NET Dec 2022 and June 2023 cycle’ that is available on the home page itself.
- After clicking on that you will be redirected to the application form page.
- New users should opt for ‘New Registration’. An instruction page will be displayed, read it carefully, scroll down and check the box provided below.
- Click on the button ‘Click here to Proceed’. Mentioned all the details including name, date of birth, educational qualification, email id, mobile number and other required information.
- Once the application form has been filled correctly. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will get the application number and password information. Log in with the same application number and password for future reference.
- Applicants must upload the scanned photographs in the given format.
- Applicants must cross-check all the details and proceed to pay the ‘Application Fee’.
- Candidates must save a copy of fee payment and take out a printout of the filled application form for further usage.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form Fee:
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ EWS category||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC-NCL category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD category||Rs. 250/-|
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CSIR UGC NET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CSIR UGC NET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET registration
- Enter CSIR UGC NET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CSIR UGC NET Application Form Correction?
- CSIR UGC NET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Criteria: Those that are below 28 years of age may apply for the exam. There’s an age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Physically or Visually handicapped and feminine candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates who possess M. Sc or some equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BE/ BS-4 years/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the examination.
Appearing Candidate: Applicants can apply who are within the final year exam qualifying.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates those who clear the CSIR NET exam can become lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Centres: