CULEE 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022 through online mode. CULEE 2022 is commonly known as Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2022 it is a University level examination. Christ University is a popular university, which has organized the CULEE 2022 for applicants.
Every year, many of applicants may appear in the examination of CULEE 2022 to complete their five-year integrated LLB programs and they have to fill the Application Form of CULEE 2022. The applicants can get Admission into BA LLB & BBA LLB courses. CULEE 2022 exam will be conduct in offline mode means pen and paper-based mode.
The CULEE 2022 is the university-level entrance examination in which many of applicants may apply to get admission to varied colleges and institutions to complete five-year integrated law programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CULEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CULEE 2022 Registration: To be released
CULEE 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CULEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CULEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
CULEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CULEE 2022:
- Applicants will fill the application form for CULEE on the official website of Christ University. Through online mode, the applicants will fill the Application Form.
- Fill an application and provide all the right documents and mandatory certificates.
- CULEE 2022 application form is filled applier and has to pay the application fee online using Payment Gateway via Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Applier is informed once payment is done it will not be transferred or refunded back.
- Take a print copy for further use.
Steps to Apply for CULEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CULEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CULEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CULEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CULEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CULEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CULEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CULEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CULEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
CULEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The applicants has to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee for the CULEE 2022 is Rs. 1000.
CULEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CULEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CULEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CULEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CULEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CULEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CULEE registration
- Enter CULEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CULEE Application Form Correction?
- CULEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CULEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National application are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Application should have passed a 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board/ CBSE or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Application should passed twelfth in any streams- Science/ Commerce/ Humanities compulsory.
- Percentage: Application should have secured a at least of 45% marks in above mention stream in the twelfth examination.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply. The age of applicants must be below 20 years as of 01, 2022
CULEE 2022 Courses Offered:
BA LLB & BBA LLB courses