DAVV CET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. DAVV CET 2023 is commonly known as Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test. DAVV CET now replaced by CUET-PG. It was organized for admissions to PG, and Research-Level programmes offered at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, and its affiliated colleges. This year official authorities will grant admission to the UG and PG courses on the basis of the CUET score.
DAVV Indore also held merit-based admission for several PG courses and Certificate programmes. For merit-based admission, eligible applicants are offered admission based on their past academic records, or Class 10, Class 12, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree marks, based on the programme level and admission criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DAVV CET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DAVV CET 2023 Registration: To be released
DAVV CET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DAVV CET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DAVV CET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
DAVV CET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DAVV CET 2023:
- Candidates need to enter the personal information, educational details, Parent’s details, and DOB of the candidates.
- Once all the things are completed the page will come where it will ask the candidates to submit the application.
- This credential is important and is unique for each applicant and should not be shared with anyone.
Steps to Apply for DAVV CET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DAVV CET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DAVV CET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DAVV CET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DAVV CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DAVV CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DAVV CET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DAVV CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DAVV CET 2023 Application Form Fee:
DAVV CET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The applicants now have to pay the application fee of Rs.1500/50 online charges (+GST).
DAVV CET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DAVV CET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DAVV CET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DAVV CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DAVV CET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DAVV CET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DAVV CET registration
- Enter DAVV CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DAVV CET Application Form Correction?
- DAVV CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DAVV CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian & foreign National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should need to have passed the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university to apply in the UG course. Applicants need to clear their Graduate in relevant subjects to apply in PG course.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of 45-55% marks in the 12th examination to apply in UG course and applier in PG course applicants have to secure at least 50-55% marks in their Graduate examination.
- Relaxation: Physically disabled applicants and the Madhya Pradesh SC/ST category applicants will be provided 5% of relaxation,
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing final year awaiting their result to issue are also eligible to apply but they will need to submit a final year mark-sheet at the time of taking admission.
- Age limit: Applying male Applicants upper age must be 23 years to apply in UG courses and to apply PG courses is 28 years of age. Physically challenged applicants applying
DAVV CET 2023 Courses Offered:
|Group A1 (Not applicable)||BCom (Hons), BA (Journalism), Integrated MBA, BA LLB, BA Economics|
|Group A2||MTech, MCA, BPharma, BSc, BCA|
|Group B1||MBA, MA (Journalism and Mass Communication), MCom|
|Group B2||MSc and LLM|
DAVV CET 2023 Exam Centres: