Delhi TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. DTET 2023 is known as the Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test will be conducted by Delhi School Education Department in accordance with rules offered by Central regulation Authority. DTET 2023 examination is done to check the eligibility of the candidates applying for teaching. DTET 2023 will be held in 2 papers, one for those that are applying for the post of primary teacher and paper two for the Applicants applying for higher primary level teaching (class 6-8).
The Information Brochure of Delhi Tet 2023 will be released by the Department of Education. The information for the examination is maintained by the National Council of Teachers. The graduate of all streams is eligible for the Delhi Tet however they need to secure over 60% for qualifying. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Delhi TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Delhi TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Delhi TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Delhi TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Delhi TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Delhi TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Delhi TET 2023:
Delhi TET application form will be released through online mode on the official website. The applicants should go to the official website of the Delhi TET for the Delhi TET application form. Applicants must have valid e-mail id because they’re going to get their registration ID and Password on the mail id only.
All personal and education details should be filled properly. Complete and fill all needed details like Detail of applicant, Scan photo and Signature, Education Qualification. Applicants should fill the application fee as mentioned in its official notification pdf. Submit the same before the last date with the applying fees after filling the application form.
Steps to Apply for Delhi TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Delhi TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Delhi TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Delhi TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Delhi TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Delhi TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Delhi TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Delhi TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Delhi TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Delhi TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Delhi TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Delhi TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Delhi TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Delhi TET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit Delhi TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Delhi TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Delhi TET registration
- Enter Delhi TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Delhi TET Application Form Correction?
- Delhi TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Delhi TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and even be a resident of Delhi.
- The candidates should complete Senior Secondary/Intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum of forty fifth marks in total. or
- They must have passed or appeared within the test of the two-year diploma in elementary education or
- The candidates who have appeared for or passed the four year
- Bachelor of elementary education (B. El. Ed.) or
- Have passed the two year diploma in special education also can apply for the exam
- The students who have appeared for the final year examination can also apply
- There is a relaxation of fifty provided as per the State Govt. rules, in case of the reserved class.
- The candidates can apply to the higher Primary Section (VI – VIII) examination people who have cleared or appeared for the four year B.Sc. Ed/ B. A or B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed with 50%.
- The candidates ought to have B. ED Degree before the application.
Delhi TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update the test centres as soon the official authority will released it.