Delhi University 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Delhi University Admission 2022 will be provided through university level admission procedure. Admission will offered into the different undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses provided by the University of Delhi. The selection of the applicants for admission into different UG courses is done on basis of CUET and board exams marks.
The university also offers admission into PG courses on the basis of entrance exam called DUET which is organized by National Testing Agency. The qualified applicants get admission in different offered courses like Engineering, Commerce, Management, law, etc. fields. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Delhi University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Delhi University 2022 Registration: To be released
Delhi University 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Delhi University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Delhi University Registration 2022:
For PG Courses (DUET)
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
For UG Courses (CUET):
|Events||Exam Dates 2022|
|Online application Date from||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for the online Application Form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit fee||–|
|Application correction window|
|Admit card release||May 2022|
|CUET Exam 2022||21st to 31st May 2022|
Delhi University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Delhi University 2022:
- Delhi University Application form will be available through online mode.
- Applicants need to provide details like applicants name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of applicants should be uploaded in the application form.
- The applicants need to fill all the details carefully as mistakes can lead to rejection of application form.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for Delhi University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Delhi University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Delhi University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Delhi University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Delhi University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Delhi University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Delhi University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Delhi University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Delhi University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Delhi University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For UG courses (CUET):
|Category||Application Fee||Center outside India|
|General/ Un-reserved||Rs 650/-||Rs 3000/-|
|General/ EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs 600/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs 550/-||Rs 3000/-|
For PG courses (DUET):
|For general/ OBC category||Rs 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs 300/-|
Delhi University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Delhi University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Delhi University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Delhi University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Delhi University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Delhi University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Delhi University registration
- Enter Delhi University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Delhi University Application Form Correction?
- Delhi University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Delhi University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are course wise details of Delhi University Eligibility criteria for 2022 admissions:
For B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation):
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appeared in the 12th level or its equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: The Applicants should have secured minimum 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
For M.Com Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed B.A, BBA, B.Com, or its equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored minimum 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
For LLM Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have an LLB degree of either 3 or 5 years from any recognized institute.
- Marks: They must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Applying applicants will require B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: The applicants will require at least 60% marks (54% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
Delhi University 2022 Courses Offered:
Here we are mansion the Delhi University Courses for Post Graduate & Under-Graduate:
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A. History
- M.A. Hindi
- MBA (IB)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Electronics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Zoology
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
Delhi University 2022 Exam Centres:
9. Delhi (NCR)*
16. Mumbai/Navi Mumbai
22. Srinagar(J & K)