DIT University 2023 Online Application Form has been released for UG/PG Courses. DIT university organizes a university level admission procedure every year for applicants willing to get admission in various offered courses at DIT University campuses. The admission procedure will be held for providing admission in various UG, PG and Doctoral level Courses.
Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of their scores in the required national level entrances examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DIT University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DIT University 2023 Registration: Application Started
DIT University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply/Register Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
DIT University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DIT University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DIT University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DIT University 2023:
- The Application Form will be released by the month of January 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates who are eligible will be allowed to take part in the admission procedure.
- Eligible applicants should fill the application form very carefully as official authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Details filled by the candidates in the application form must be authentic and proper, details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic details.
- Details like Email Id and Phone Number must be correct and working as all the contact will be done through them.
- Applicants should submit the application form before 3rd week of June 2023, as no application form will be accepted after the due date of submission.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for DIT University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DIT University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DIT University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DIT University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DIT University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DIT University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DIT University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DIT University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DIT University 2023 Application Form Fee:
DIT University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs. 1250/-
DIT University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DIT University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DIT University 2023 Application Form will not be provided by the authority, So candidates are advised to filled the application form properly and correctly.
How to Edit DIT University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DIT University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DIT University registration
- Enter DIT University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DIT University Application Form Correction?
- DIT University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DIT University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. Courses:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and PCM Subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Tech. (LE):
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have Diploma Certificate or B.Sc. degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For B.Arch. Course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Scored: Applying candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th level.
- Subjects: Applicants should have mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants should have valid score card of JEE Main (Paper 2)/ NATA examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized university.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Score Card: Applicants should have valid score card of MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have B.Tech/ B.E degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have secured minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examinations.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
DIT University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the complete list of UG and PG Courses offered at DIT University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., B.Arch., B. Pharma, BCA, B.Sc., BA, B. Des. etc.
- PG Courses: B.Tech., MBA, M. Sc., M. Pharma etc.