DNB CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. DNB CET 2022 is also known as Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test. DNB PDCET examination is held by the National Board of Examination (NBE). This test is organized for the applicants who are interested to get admission to various Post diploma DNB broad Specialty Courses.
Admission is offered to qualifying candidates into post diploma DNB courses in 14 broad specialty courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DNB CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DNB CET 2022 Registration: To be released
DNB CET 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DNB CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DNB CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
DNB CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DNB CET 2022:
- The application form for the DNB CET 2022 will be available in online mode only.
- The applicants need to enter the details to fill the application form such as candidate name, address, roll number, etc.
- Applicants need to choose the examination center at their convenience.
- Rectification in the images can be done from June 2022. No further changes will be allowed after last date.
- The applicants need to take the printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for DNB CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DNB CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of DNB CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DNB CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DNB CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DNB CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DNB CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DNB CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DNB CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
DNB CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee is Rs.5000/- for all categories.
DNB CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DNB CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DNB CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DNB CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DNB CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DNB CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DNB CET registration
- Enter DNB CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DNB CET Application Form Correction?
- DNB CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DNB CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be a citizen of India to appear for DNB PDCET 2022 examination.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed final examination leading to the award of PG diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized according to the provisions of NMC Act 2019 & repealed Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India.
- Applicants should hold a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
- The result of final examination for Post Graduate Diploma qualification must be declare on or before 31st July 2022.
DNB CET 2022 Courses Offered:
Post diploma DNB broad Specialty Courses
DNB CET 2022 Exam Centres: