DSSSB 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. DSSSB 2023 is also known as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. It’s held at the state level. The notification for various posts during a number of departments of the NCT Government of Delhi is going to be released.
The information associated with the notification for DSSSB 2023 is going to be provided later and can be announced soon at the official website www.delhi.gov.in. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DSSSB 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DSSSB 2023 Registration: To be released
DSSSB 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DSSSB 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DSSSB Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DSSSB 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DSSSB 2023:
Applicants would need to enter personal details the same as per documents for obtaining a login ID.
Within the form, candidates would need to enter additional details regarding personnel, academics, references, etc, and also need to download documents among required manner (SIZE/FORMAT).
The payment of DSSSB Fee for application is done by using SBI e-pay (via on-line mode).
Steps to Apply for DSSSB 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DSSSB Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DSSSB 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DSSSB Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DSSSB Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DSSSB Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DSSSB 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DSSSB application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DSSSB 2023 Application Form Fee:
DSSSB 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|OBC and General||100 Rs.|
|SC/ PH/ ST /Ex- Servicemen / Female Candidates||—|
DSSSB 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DSSSB 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DSSSB 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DSSSB form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DSSSB 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DSSSB 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DSSSB registration
- Enter DSSSB application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DSSSB Application Form Correction?
- DSSSB form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DSSSB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Within the below applicant will be able to check the age criteria for various posts:
- 32 Years for TGT Post.
- 36 Years for PGT Post.
- 32 Years for music teacher Post.
- 30 Years for the rest of the post.
- 30 years for PRT Post.
Nationality: Only Indian’s are eligible to fill the DSSSB form 2023.
Education Qualification: The required academic qualification has been mentioned below as per post wise of DSSSB recruitment 2023 which will be all you absolutely satisfied before apply:
PGT: Applicants should to have completed their Post-Graduation (or any its an equivalent qualification for PGT Hindi/Sanskrit) with the specified subjects from any recognized college/university. All those aspirants who have done their diploma OR Graduation in education/training are more able to apply for DSSSB PGT 2023 examination.
TGT: The Applicants those have completed their Under-Graduation OR any equivalent education from a recognized college/university/Institute by marking 45% minimum marks in concern subjects. Applicants possessed a UG/PG Degree OR diploma in coaching Education OR certification of SAV can even able to fill the application form. All such candidates should have operating knowledge of Hindi and qualified for CTET by CBSE.
Music Teacher: For a teacher individual needs to hold a BA Degree with Music as an mandatory subject yet as qualified of music examination by with the tenth qualification.
For other posts: Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation OR diploma within the needed subject will able to fill the application form.
DSSSB 2023 Age Relaxation: OBC: Three years SC/ ST: Five years PH: Ten years