DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. DTE Kerala LET 2023 is stands for Directorate of Technical education Kerala Lateral Entry Test. This exam is organized by the DTE Kerala.
Through this exam, applicants will get admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech). This exam is organized for Diploma holders of Engineering / Technology. Applicants can get admissions in the well-known colleges of the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DTE Kerala LET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DTE Kerala LET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DTE Kerala LET 2023:
- The Official Authorities will release the Kerala LET application form in online mode.
- While filling out the application form of Kerala LET 2022, applicants should have to enter some basic information.
- Note that all the details entered in the form should be valid or else application will get reject.
Steps to Apply for DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DTE Kerala LET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DTE Kerala LET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DTE Kerala LET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DTE Kerala LET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DTE Kerala LET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DTE Kerala LET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form Fee:
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Institute Type||Tuition Fee (Per Year)||Special Fee (Per Year)|
|Government Controlled Self-Financing Colleges||Rs.35,000/-||–|
|Government Engineering Colleges||Rs.6,000/-||Rs.3500/-|
|Private Self-Financing Colleges||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.25000/- (the amount is applicable to candidates belonging to higher income group)|
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DTE Kerala LET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DTE Kerala LET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DTE Kerala LET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DTE Kerala LET registration
- Enter DTE Kerala LET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DTE Kerala LET Application Form Correction?
- DTE Kerala LET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must hold a full time 3 year of Diploma in Engineering/ Technology presented by any State Board of Technical Education, or Institutions under Govt of India.
- Candidates must be able to prove the duration of the course with the help of a certificate and the details of the certificate-issuing authority properly valid by the head of the institution
- Also, the Candidates who are in the final year of completing their diploma examination can apply but on condition that they will present the certificates at the time of admission.
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Courses Offered:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- IT and Computer Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Exam Centres: