DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. It is a state-level admission procedure conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. The admission procedure is held every year on the basis of the merit scores of qualifying exams.
Candidates will be shortlisted through the merit list will get admission in diploma courses in various offered fields at government and private polytechnic institutions across the state. These colleges offers admission in Diploma Engineering/ Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ Non-Engineering Diploma/ Diploma in Film and Television etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DTET Odisha ITI 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Registration: To be released
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DTET Odisha ITI Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DTET Odisha ITI 2024:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can submit the application form from the 1st week of April 2024 through online process.
- Candidates must fill out the application form very carefully and as per the guidelines given on the application form, any editing in the details can cause rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the due date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of the application form will be till 2nd week of June 2024and the 3rd week of June 2024 (for the 1st year).
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Steps to Apply for DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DTET Odisha ITI Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of DTET Odisha ITI 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DTET Odisha ITI Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DTET Odisha ITI Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DTET Odisha ITI Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DTET Odisha ITI application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form Fee:
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ ST/ PC/ Female Candidates,||Rs.200/-|
|PWD/ Transgender candidates||Exempted|
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DTET Odisha ITI form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DTET Odisha ITI 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DTET Odisha ITI registration
- Enter DTET Odisha ITI application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DTET Odisha ITI Application Form Correction?
- DTET Odisha ITI form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma in Engineering/ Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th level or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be at least 14 years as of 1st July 2024. The lower age limit is 16 years for the students applying for Mining & Drilling Engineering. No upper age limit prescribed.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants should have scored at least 35% marks (30% in each subject) in their qualifying exam with English, Mathematics & Science subjects.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th level (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age: Applicants should be at least 14 years. The lower age limit is 16 years for the students applying for Mining & Drilling Engineering. No upper age limit prescribed
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 30% marks in each subject at their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed the 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Diploma in Non -Engineering Courses (1st year):
- Age Criteria: Lower age limit to apply is 16 years for Non -Engineering courses except Beauty Culture. For Beauty Culture, lower age limit is 14 year. There is no upper age limit.
- Modern Office Management (MOM): Passed 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from CHSE Odisha or its equivalent securing 30% marks in each subject.
- HM & CT: Passed 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from CHSE Odisha or its equivalent securing 35 % marks aggregate and 30% marks in each subject.
- Pharmacy: Passed 12th in Science stream with PCB or PCM subjects or its equivalent exam approved by Pharmacy Council of India securing 30% marks in each subject.
- Beauty Culture: Passed HSC/ 10th level securing 35% marks aggregate and 30% marks in each subject with English, Mathematics & Science subjects.
DTET Odisha ITI 2024 Courses Offered:
- Diploma in Engineering only
- Diploma in Non-Engineering only
- Both Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Engineering (Lateral)
- Diploma in Film and TV Courses only
- Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering (Lateral only)
- Both Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Film and TV Courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part-time Program only)