DU JAT 2022 Application Form will be released by August 2022 through online mode. The DU JAT 2022 is commonly known as Delhi University Joint Admission Test and those candidates are interested to get admission in the varied programs of DU JAT 2022, can fill the Application Form of DU JAT 2022 online mode from the official website of Delhi University.
The application need to fill in the complete details in Application Form as per the requirement. The applicants need to fill the Application Form of DU JAT 2022 if they are interested to complete their different engineering programs.
The applicants need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DU JAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DU JAT 2022 Registration: To be released
DU JAT 2022 Application Form will be released by August 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DU JAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DU JAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||August 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||September 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||September 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||October 2022|
|Exam Date||October 20222|
DU JAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DU JAT 2022:
- Applicants wishing to enter in offer courses can fill the DU JAT 2022 application form on the official website.
- In the registration form enter the necessary details of applicants personal and qualification details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in size of 10- 50 kb which must be in jpg/jpeg/png format.
Steps to Apply for DU JAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DU JAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of DU JAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DU JAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DU JAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DU JAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DU JAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DU JAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DU JAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
DU JAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Category||INR 500|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pw D)||INR 250|
DU JAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DU JAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DU JAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DU JAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DU JAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DU JAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DU JAT registration
- Enter DU JAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DU JAT Application Form Correction?
- DU JAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DU JAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following details regarding DU JAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: India National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification details: Applicants will have to pass the twelfth class (12 levels) from any recognized University.
- Percentage: Applicants need to secure a at least of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates will have to pass with compulsory English, Mathematics and any two other subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be 17 years of age at the time of admission, there is no upper age limit prescribed by the authority under the eligibility.
DU JAT 2022 Courses Offered:
DU JAT is held in order to provide admission in different UG Courses such as Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (BBA (FIA), and B.A. (Honors) in Business Economics (BBE).
DU JAT 2022 Exam Centres: