DU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022 through online mode. DU LLB 2022 is referred to as Delhi University Law Entrance Exam 2022 is a university-level Entrance Exam. DU LLB is organized by the faculty of Law, Delhi University.
The 3 years of LLB course is offered by the university through this Entrance Examination. Applicants will get admission to Delhi University by the DU LLB 2022 Entrance Exam.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DU LLB 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DU LLB 2022 Registration: To be released
DU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DU LLB 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DU LLB Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
DU LLB 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DU LLB 2022:
- Delhi University will release the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 application form on the official website.
- Applicants will need to enter information in a form such as personal and qualification details etc.
- After that upload the scan of the photograph/signature in a maximum size of 50 JPG/JPEG/PNG Format.
Steps to Apply for DU LLB 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DU LLB Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of DU LLB 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DU LLB Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DU LLB Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DU LLB Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DU LLB 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in DU LLB application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DU LLB 2022 Application Form Fee:
DU LLB 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Fees (In INR)|
DU LLB 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DU LLB 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DU LLB 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DU LLB form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DU LLB 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DU LLB 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DU LLB registration
- Enter DU LLB application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DU LLB Application Form Correction?
- DU LLB form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following details regarding DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: India National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification details: Applicants will need to pass the Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree from the Delhi of University or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with securing a at least of 50% marks or an equivalent grade point for the Unreserved category (For Other Backward Classes Category- 45% marks and For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Category- 40% marks)in the aggregate.
Relaxation: General applicants will be allowed to widows/wards of defense personnel category Or Person with Disability category will be given relaxation of 5% marks.
DU LLB 2022 Courses Offered:
- 3 years of LLB course
DU LLB 2022 Exam Centres:
|Bhopal||Mumbai/ /Navi Mumbai|
|Delhi NCR (Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad)||Shimla|