DUET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. DUET 2023 stands for Delhi University Entrance Test. DUET 2023 is a entrance exam that aims at creating the best possible career ahead. National Testing Agency is the authority for organizing the exam and before that applicants should apply for the examination by filling application forms.
Applicants are required to apply via online modes using the web site du.ac.in. DUET 2023 will release the application form for many courses like BA (Honours) Business Economics, BMS, M.Ed, LLM, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DUET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DUET 2023 Registration: To be released
DUET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DUET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DUET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DUET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DUET 2023:
- In order to get admission to the University of Delhi, there are two different modes like – Merit-based and entrance test based.
- Last year, a common form was released for merit and entrance examination based admission.
- The application form usually released after the release of the class 12th result but NTA releases the DUET form quite early.
Steps to Apply for DUET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DUET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DUET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DUET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DUET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DUET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DUET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DUET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DUET 2023 Application Form Fee:
DUET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Undergraduate courses comprises of Rs. 750 (UR/ OBC/ other) and Rs. 300 (SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS).
- Postgraduate courses like G/ MPhil/ Ph.D. comprises of Rs. 750 (for UR/ OBC/ Other) and Rs. 350 for (SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS).
DUET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DUET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DUET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DUET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DUET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DUET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DUET registration
- Enter DUET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DUET Application Form Correction?
- DUET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for undergraduate courses, applicants are required to successfully complete their class XII from CBSE or its equivalent examination.
For Pots graduate courses, the applicants should have done graduation within the respective discipline for the course that they need to apply.
There will be no age limit for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
DUET 2023 Exam Centres: