EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. EDII is called as the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India and was established in the year of 1983 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Candidates will be provided admission in full-time of four-year in the Fellow Program in Management (FPM), PGDM program in Business Entrepreneurship (BE), and Development Studies (IDS).
Candidates willing to get admission need to have anyone of valid score from ( CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT ). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of EDII Admission 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
EDII Admission 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
EDII Admission 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for EDII Admission Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form,||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
EDII Admission 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for EDII Admission 2023:
- Applicants need to go on the official website of the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
- They should have to click on the link of ‘Apply Now’ and then they can fill the application form.
- The applicants have to make the payment of the application fee of Rs.1000/- through EPG (Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card).
Steps to Apply for EDII Admission 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the EDII Admission Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of EDII Admission 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -EDII Admission Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of EDII Admission Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the EDII Admission Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in EDII Admission application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
EDII Admission 2023 Application Form Fee:
EDII Admission 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
EDII Admission 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
EDII Admission 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as EDII Admission form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit EDII Admission 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the EDII Admission 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on EDII Admission registration
- Enter EDII Admission application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for EDII Admission Application Form Correction?
- EDII Admission form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
EDII Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|Fellow Program in Management (FPM)||Applicants should be qualified in Master’s or its equivalent degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Management/ Economics/ Social/ Science/ Biological Science/ Pure Science/ Humanities/ Commerce.
They should be passed in Entrepreneurship Research Aptitude Test (ERAT)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||The applicants must be graduated with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC category) marks.
Candidates should be qualified in CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT
EDII Admission 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the courses offered by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India:
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- PGDM program in Business Entrepreneurship (BE) and Development Studies (DS)