EFLU 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023 through online mode. EFLU is also known as the English and Foreign Language University conducts a university level common entrance exam for candidates willing to get admission in various UG and PG Programs offered by the university. Application form will be released for PG courses through CUET by online mode only.
Qualified applicants will get admission in various courses of English and Foreign Languages. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of EFLU 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
EFLU 2023 Registration: To be released
EFLU 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
EFLU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for EFLU Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||6th April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||25th to 31st May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2023|
EFLU 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for EFLU 2023:
- The EFLU Application Form 2023 will be released through online mode only.
- Applicants can fill the EFLU application form by the 1st week of April 2023 for CUET through the official website of university.
- Application form will be released by 3rd week of May to 3rd week of June 2023 for PG courses through CUET.
- Official authority will released the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants should fill the application form with authentic details only, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Application correction will be released for UG courses by last week of May 2023 through CUET.
- Applicant must submit their EFLU application form before the 3rd week of May 2023, no candidates have allowed to submit it after due date.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further references.
Steps to Apply for EFLU 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the EFLU Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of EFLU 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -EFLU Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of EFLU Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the EFLU Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- EFLU 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in EFLU application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
EFLU 2023 Application Form Fee:
EFLU 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 250|
EFLU 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
EFLU 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the EFLU 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as EFLU form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit EFLU 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the EFLU 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on EFLU registration
- Enter EFLU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for EFLU Application Form Correction?
- EFLU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
EFLU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For BA Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the BA Examination.
For MA Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester academic examination in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
EFLU 2023 Courses Offered:
Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various courses of English and Foreign Languages.
EFLU 2023 Exam Centres: