FMGE 2022 Final Opportunity to rectify images has been started from 3rd January 2023. FMGE 2022 stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) 2022 will be organized by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). FMGE is the exam held twice a year i.e. June and December sessions. It is the National Level Entrance Examination, organized to provide admission to the applicants seeking medical education from abroad.
The FMGE 2022 allows Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of FMGE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
FMGE 2022 Registration: Correction Started (Dec. Session)
FMGE 2022 Final opportunity to rectify images has been started from 3rd January 2023. Click here to view notice.
FMGE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for FMGE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||Started|
|Downloading of admit card||13th January 2023|
|Exam Date||20th January 2023|
FMGE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for FMGE 2022:
- Applicants must ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- Applicants should note that the fields marked with * are mandatory to fill.
- Applicants will have to click on the submission button after providing all the required details.
Steps to Apply for FMGE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the FMGE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of FMGE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -FMGE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of FMGE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the FMGE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- FMGE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in FMGE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
FMGE 2022 Application Form Fee:
FMGE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The FMGE Application Fee for every candidate is Rs. 7080/-.
FMGE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
FMGE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the FMGE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as FMGE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit FMGE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the FMGE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on FMGE registration
- Enter FMGE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for FMGE Application Form Correction?
- FMGE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
FMGE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants applying for FMGE 2022 should be the India Citizens to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants applying for FMGE must have medical certificate confirm by Indian embassy to be eligible for examination.
- Applicants having Medical certificate from Canada /Australia/ New Zealand/ United kingdom/ USA don’t need to qualify FMGE examination.
FMGE 2022 Courses Offered:
FMGE 2022 allows Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
FMGE 2022 Exam Centres:
|Serial Number||Name of the City||Serial Number||Name of the City|