GATA 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GATA 2022 is commonly known as the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission it is a university-level examination. This entrance exam is organized by the GD Goenka University and was established in the year 2013 to provide admission in Engineering, Education, Management, Hospitality, Law, Architecture, Communication, and Humanities & Social Sciences.
Through the GATA exam applicants can get enter various UG and PG Programs. Candidates who are interested in getting admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses need to appear for the admission procedure organized by the official authorities. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GATA 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GATA 2022 Registration: To be released
GATA 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GATA 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GATA Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
GATA 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GATA 2022:
- The GATA 2022 Application Form will released for UG & PG Programs.
- Applicants will need to register themselves for that applier have to fill out the application form correctly.
- Complete application by providing personal & qualification details etc.
- After that upload a scanned photograph in JPEG format.
Steps to Apply for GATA 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GATA Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GATA 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GATA Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GATA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GATA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GATA 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GATA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GATA 2022 Application Form Fee:
GATA 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Fee is INR 1000/- which applier has to pay compulsory.
GATA 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GATA 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GATA 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GATA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GATA 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GATA 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GATA registration
- Enter GATA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GATA Application Form Correction?
- GATA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to have passed 10 and 12 class levels from a recognized board (CBSE, ICSE, or State Board) or university. Applicants who have completed the undergraduate degree from UGC recognized University are eligible to apply. Applicants who are appearing in the last year of an undergraduate degree can also apply but they have to submit a certificate provided by the institution’s authority as proof.
Age limit: There is no age limit provided by the official authority to apply GATA 2022.
GATA 2022 Courses Offered:
MBA/PGDM, BBA, B.Com, BSc, BPharma, BTech, BCA, BArch, LLB, BJMC, MCA, MSc, B.Ed, MPlan, MPharma, MTech, MA, MLiblSc, LLM, MJMC, Five Year Integrated Programme.