GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GITAM GAT is a university level examination organized by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM). GAT (GITAM Admission Test) is computer based entrance test organized for providing admission to students in UG & PG courses in the field of technology and pharmacy.
GITAM GAT is considered for admission in various courses provided by GITAM University and its three campuses situated at Bengaluru, Vishakhapatnam, and Hyderabad. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GITAM GAT 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GITAM GAT 2024 Registration: To be released
GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
GITAM GAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GITAM GAT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||
Phase 1 – May 10, 2024
Phase 2 – June 9, 2024
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GITAM GAT 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GITAM GAT 2024:
- The online application will be released soon. Go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill the complete details like personal, academic, address and many others.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 2nd week of May 2024.
The candidates have to make the payment of the required application fee as per the mode of payment available and complete the application form.
- The last step is to download and take the copy of the application form.
- Applicants can get the offline applications from the selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Applicants can also get the application form through post by sending a request to Director-Admissions with a DD of the required fee.
- The request is made on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs.150/- drawn in favor of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Request for applications by post will be accepted up to the final date.
- The application form completely filled along with Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 (Rs. 600 for female candidates), drawn in favor of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, registered post, Speed post, Courier to the Director-Admissions, GITAM Deemed to be University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam–530045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA on or before March 30, 2024. Candidates must write the application number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (DD).
Steps to Apply for GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GITAM GAT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of GITAM GAT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GITAM GAT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GITAM GAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GITAM GAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GITAM GAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form Fee:
GITAM GAT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs. 800/-
GITAM GAT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GITAM GAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GITAM GAT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GITAM GAT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GITAM GAT registration
- Enter GITAM GAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GITAM GAT Application Form Correction?
- GITAM GAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GITAM GAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech/B. Tech (Biotechnology)/B. Pharmacy/B. Arch:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: For admission in B. Tech & B. Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects. For B. Tech (Biotechnology) & B. Pharmacy, students must pass the above exam with Mathematics/Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects
- Percentage: Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks (For B. Tech & B. Tech (Biotechnology)) & 50% marks (For B. Arch & B. Pharmacy).
- For B. Arch, students must qualify in NATA/JEE (Main) examination.
For M. Pharmacy:
- Education Qualification: Applicants must completed B. Pharm. from a known university.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
For M. Tech:
- Education Qualification: Applicants must hold a BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT 2024 Courses Offered:
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
GITAM GAT 2024 Exam Centres: