GJUST 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GJUST 2022 is commonly known as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. Guru Jambheshwar University was established in the year 1995 under the Haryana State Legislative Act No. 17 of 1995 at Hisar in Haryana State. Through this exam, applicants will get admission into both UG and PG courses.
GJUST 2022 offers DDE (Directorate of Distance Education), it offers admission in Post Graduate Diplomas in Computer Applications, Advertising & Public Relations, Taxation, Environmental Management, Bakery Science & Technology, and Counselling & Behavior Modification & Industrial Safety Management. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GJUST 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GJUST 2022 Registration: To be released
GJUST 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GJUST 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GJUST Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GJUST 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GJUST 2022:
- The applicants should need to fill the GJUST 2022 Application Form and submit the Application before the last date.
- There is no scope of filling the fake or wrong information in the GJUST 2022 Application Form as the authority can cross verify the same in later stages.
- Applicants at the time of filling the Application Form need to follow all the given instructions provided.
- After filling Application, documents that are required to be uploaded in the correct size and format as mentioned in the web portal.
Steps to Apply for GJUST 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GJUST Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GJUST 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GJUST Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GJUST Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GJUST Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GJUST 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GJUST application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GJUST 2022 Application Form Fee:
GJUST 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Candidates who belong to General Category have to submit ₹ 1000/ as application fees & ₹ 250/- for those who belongs to reserved categories of Haryana (SC/BC & EBP).
GJUST 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GJUST 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GJUST 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GJUST form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GJUST 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GJUST 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GJUST registration
- Enter GJUST application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GJUST Application Form Correction?
- GJUST form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GJUST 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the following details regarding GJUST 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed a 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university with securing a at least of 50% marks to apply in the Bachelor’s Program. To enter in PG Diploma Program, Applicants need to clear their masters/post-graduation from the recognized board or university/institute from the same field.
- To enter in Master’s Program they need to clear a Bachelor’s degree and have to secure a at least of 50% marks in field/subjects from a reputed university/institute.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the official authority to apply.
GJUST 2022 Courses Offered:
- PGDCA /28th Year of MCA (3 years).
- Sc (Computer Science) / 2nd Year MCA (3 years) (lateral entry).
- MCA 28th Year (lateral entry).
- MCA (5 Years integrated course after 10+2).
- MCA (5 years integrated courses lateral entry after three years diploma.
Management & Related Courses:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) BBA 2nd year (lateral entry).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) MBA 2nd Year (lateral entry).
- Master of Commerce (M. Com).
- PG Diploma in Taxation (PGDT).
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM).
Mass Communication & Related Courses:
- (Mass Communication)
- (Mass Communication),
- (Mass Communication) 2nd Year (lateral entry)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (PGDA & PR)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM).
- PG Diploma in Bakery Science & Tech. (PGDBST).
- PG Diploma in Counselling & Behavior Modification (PGDCBM).