GLAET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GLAET is known as the Ganeshi Lal Agrawal Entrance Test and the exam will be conducted by the Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University. It is a university that provides various UG and PG level programs including B. Tech, B. Tech (lateral entry), B. Pharma, B. Pharma (lateral entry), BBA, BBA (family business), BBA (Hons), B. Com, BCA, MCA, MCA (lateral entry), MBA, MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management), M. Tech, M. Pharm, B. Sc, M. Sc, D. Pharma, Bed, and Diploma in Engineering to those candidates willing to get admission in the given courses.
To get admission in the university, candidates must have to appear for the entrance exam, and on the basis of the grades scored by the applicants, they get admission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GLAET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GLAET 2022 Registration: To be released
GLAET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GLAET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GLAET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced soon|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
GLAET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GLAET 2022:
- The GLAET 2022 Application Form will be released on the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the university in order to get the Application Form.
- Applicants need to enter personal details as required.
- On completion of the station process, applicants will receive an email from the University for Verification purposes along with their unique registration ID and password.
- Applicants need to deposit the application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/– for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering) along with the form.
- Applicants can deposit their application fee online by debit/ credit card/ net banking or offline by DD/ cash.
- Candidates can visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates can download the Application Form and print the same from the website itself.
- Candidates need to enter the required information in the Application Form.
- After entering information in the form, applicants need to submit an envelope along with the duly filled-in Application Form and the application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/- for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) by DD in favor of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”.
- Candidates are suggested to mention “offline GLAET – 18 registrations for the name of the course you are applying” on the backside of the envelope and send it through post or by hand at the below address:
Steps to Apply for GLAET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GLAET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GLAET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GLAET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GLAET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GLAET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GLAET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GLAET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GLAET 2022 Application Form Fee:
GLAET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For both Offline as well as Online Fees:
The application fee will be Rs 700/- (Rs 500/– for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) along with the form.
by DD in favor of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”.
For offline fees candidates are requested to mention “offline GLAET – 18 registrations for the name of the course you are applying” on the backside of the envelope and send it through post or by hand at the below address:
17 km stone NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chauhan, Mathura-281406 (UP).
- Applicants are also requested to mention their name and unique id on the backside of the DD.
GLAET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GLAET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GLAET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GLAET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GLAET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GLAET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GLAET registration
- Enter GLAET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GLAET Application Form Correction?
- GLAET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GLAET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete the degree of bachelor’s in respective disciplines.
Percentage: Candidates should pass the tenth and twelfth class and have to secure a minimum of 60% marks (for General/OBC) and candidates belonging to the General/OBC category have to secure 55% marks in the examination.
Age limit: To apply for Tech course candidates should be above sixteen years of age and to apply in B. Pharm course aspirants should be at least seventeen years of age.
GLAET 2022 Courses Offered:
|B. Tech (4 years)|
|B. Tech – CS in academic collaboration with IBM (4 years)|
|B. Tech Lateral Entry (3 years)|
|B. Pharm (4 years)|
|B. Pharm Lateral Entry (3 years)|
|D. Pharm (2 years)|
|BSc (Hons.) (3 years)|
|BCA (3 years)|
|B. Ed (3 years)|
|BBA (3 years)|
|BBA Family Business (3 years)|
|BBA (Hons.) (3 years)|
|B. Com (Hons.) (3 years)|
|B. Com (Hons.) Global Accounting in association with CIMA (3 years)|
|BA (Hons.) Economics (3 years)|
|BA LLB (Hons.) (5 years)|
|B. Com LLB (Hons.) (5 years)|
|M. Tech (2 years)|
|M. Pharm (2 years)|
|MSc (2 years)|
|MA (2 years)|
|MBA – Construction Management (2 years)|
|MBA (Integrated) (5 years)|
|MBA (2 years)|
|MBA – Logistics and Supply Chain Management in academic collaboration with Safeducate, (2 years)|
|Post Graduate Programme Securities Market in collaboration with NISM (1 year)|
|MCA (3 year)|
|MCA Lateral Entry (2 year)|
|Diploma in Engineering (3 year)|
|Post Graduate Diploma (1 year)|
|Post Graduate Diploma (1 year)|
|Short Term Diploma (1 year)|
GLAET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|