GLAT 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022 through online mode. The GLAT 2022 is commonly known as the Geeta Law Admission Test 2022, which is organized by the Geeta Institute of Law and those candidates who are aspiring to get admission in the varied courses such as 5 years B.A.LL.B./ B.B.A.LL.B, 3 years LL.B. or 2-year LL.M program.
They can fill the Application Form of GLAT 2022 through online mode from the official website of Geeta Institute of Law. Every year, there are many of applicants may appear for the examination of GLAT 2022 to complete their various law courses from the Geeta Institute of Law.
As per the eligibility criteria, applicants will get admission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GLAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GLAT 2022 Registration: To be released
GLAT 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GLAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GLAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
GLAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GLAT 2022:
- GLAT 2022 application form will be obtained from the online official portal.
- Candidates have to submit GLAT 2022 Application Form before last date.
- Complete application by providing details like personal and qualification details etc.
- Affix the recent passport size image of applicant with a signature in the asked format.
Steps to Apply for GLAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GLAT Application form 2022:
- Official Authority will issue GLAT 2022 Application Form in online as well as offline mode.
- Select any one mode of application and fill & submit before the last date.
- GLAT 2022 Application Form will be available on the online official portal
- Fill all required details in the application such as like Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Applicants need to upload required documents with certificated needs.
- After filling application upload passport size photograph of the applicants and signature.
- Make a payment of application fees through online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking).
- Applicants can even apply through offline mode by GIL Campus/ GIL Campus or it is also.
- Candidates have to fill the required details such as Upload Required Documents, Signature, and Photograph of the Candidates in the Application Form.
- The applicants should not have to send the Application Form to the Delhi University office.
GLAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
GLAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Mode of Payment||Application Fee|
|Online payment||Rs. 1500/-|
|Through Demand Draft||Rs. 1500/-|
GLAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GLAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GLAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GLAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GLAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GLAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GLAT registration
- Enter GLAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GLAT Application Form Correction?
- GLAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
There are the eligibility criteria of GLAT 2022 which have been mentioned below for applicants and they need to check it before filling the Application Form.
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board or university to apply in Undergraduate Integrated courses. Applier should pass the LLB/5 years Integrated LLB (Hons.)/any another equivalent from a recognized board or university to apply in Postgraduate courses.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least of 45% marks for the category comes in General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI in the 12th class examination and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories to apply in Undergraduate Integrated courses. And to apply in Postgraduate course to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI applicants have to secure a at least of 55% marks and SC/ST categories applicants have to secure 50% marks.
Appearing: qualifying exam appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: For BA. LL. B (Hons.) – Candidates should be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2022 in case of all Unreserved category candidates and twenty-two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2022 in case of SC/ST/ OBC category applicants. For LL. B (3 years) and for LL.M (2 years) – There is no Specific Age Limit for Entrance Test
GLAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Candidates can get admission in the various courses such as 5 years B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B, 3 years LL.B. or 2-year LL.M program etc.