GMVSS 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Grameen Mukt Vidhyalayi Shiksha Sansthan is recognized/Approved by the various state Govt. and Gazette Notified. The curriculum Framework, Scheme of Examination, Study Material/Syllabus is duly examined/approved and certified by the S.C.E.R.T. (State Council for Educational Research and Training)
Also that is equivalent to the NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training) Govt. of India. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GMVSS 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GMVSS 2022 Registration: To be released
GMVSS 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita B.tech, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
GMVSS 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GMVSS Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GMVSS 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GMVSS 2022:
The application process for Grameen Mukt Vidhyalayi Shiksha Sansthan (GMVSS) Admission 2022 probably starts soon. Applicants who didn’t fill the application form within due dates or don’t pay the application fee, they’re not allowed to seat for the examination.
Steps to Apply for GMVSS 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GMVSS Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GMVSS 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GMVSS Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GMVSS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GMVSS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GMVSS 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GMVSS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GMVSS 2022 Application Form Fee:
GMVSS 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
GMVSS 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GMVSS 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GMVSS 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GMVSS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GMVSS 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GMVSS 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GMVSS registration
- Enter GMVSS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GMVSS Application Form Correction?
- GMVSS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.