GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 11th July 2023 through online mode. GNDU is commonly known as Guru Nanak Dev University and the entrance examination of GNDU GMET is organized by the authorities of Guru Nanak Dev University – Amritsar.
The candidates who apply for the entrance exam will be able to get admissions to various management institutions such as a 2-year MBA, MBA (Financial Services), and MBA (Marketing and Retail Management). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GNDU GMET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GNDU GMET 2023 Registration: Till 11th July 2023
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 11th July 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GNDU GMET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GNDU GMET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||11th July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||17th July 2023|
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GNDU GMET 2023:
- By logging on to the Guru Nanak Dev University website applicants have to apply for GNDU GMET 2023.
- In the application enter your details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Category, and other details to generate a Fee Deposit Slip bearing a unique reference number.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the slip.
Steps to Apply for GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GNDU GMET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of GNDU GMET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GNDU GMET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GNDU GMET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GNDU GMET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GNDU GMET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form Fee:
GNDU GMET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The Application form fee is Rs 1200/- (General category)
- The Application form fee is Rs 600/– (SC/ST category)
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GNDU GMET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GNDU GMET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GNDU GMET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GNDU GMET registration
- Enter GNDU GMET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GNDU GMET Application Form Correction?
- GNDU GMET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GNDU GMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates (general quota) must have cleared the Graduation with at least of 50% marks in any subject from a recognized university.
- The candidates (ST & SC) must have cleared the Graduation with at least 45% marks in any subject from a recognized university
- Candidates in their final year of Graduation can also apply, provided they ate able to submit a Graduation certificate at the time of admission
GNDU GMET 2023 Courses Offered:
2-year MBA, MBA (Financial Services),
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
MBA (Marketing and Retail Management)
GNDU GMET 2023 Exam Centres:
- University Business School, Guru Nanak Dev University main campus, Amritsar
- Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar.