GNIOT 2024 Application Form has been started for UG/PG Courses through online mode. After the completion of UPSEE counseling GNIOT, the admission 2024 process will be started. GNIOT is referred to as the Greater Noida Institute of Technology which is a unit of Shri Ram Educational Trust which is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. This is approved by AICTE, the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
GNIOT 2024 Exam is provided courses in the field of engineering, management, and computer science. The candidates willing to get admission in UG and PG courses can apply for GNIOT Admission in various fields. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GNIOT Admission 2024 including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to apply this article.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GNIOT 2024 Registration: Started
GNIOT 2024 Application Form has been released various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
GNIOT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GNIOT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GNIOT 2024 Application Process:
GNIOT Application Form will be released through online mode. Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GNIOT 2024:
- Visit the details given below to fill the GNIOT application form 2024.
- Candidates can fill the GNIOT application form 2024 through online mode.
- Candidates must check the dates given in their allotment letter and follow the schedule given therein.
- The GNIOT 2024 application form filling process includes the filling of the Application form, upload important documents, and payment of the application fee.
- The application number will be generated only after the successful completion of the application form.
- The candidate must note this number for future logins.
Steps to Apply for GNIOT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GNIOT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of GNIOT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GNIOT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GNIOT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GNIOT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GNIOT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GNIOT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GNIOT 2024 Application Form Fee:
GNIOT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Open Category||Rs 1300/-|
|Reserved category||Rs 650/-|
GNIOT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GNIOT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GNIOT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GNIOT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GNIOT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GNIOT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GNIOT registration
- Enter GNIOT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GNIOT Application Form Correction?
- GNIOT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GNIOT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (PCM) as compulsory subject with one of the Bio- Tech/ Biology/ Tech. Vocation course in their qualifying exam.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score will be 45% (40% for SC/ ST category).
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have 3 year diploma certificate or B.Sc. degree holder from any recognized institute.
- Subject: To be eligible, one must qualify their qualifying exam with Mathematics in B.Sc. course.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) to be eligible.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years to be eligible.
- Marks: Applying candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify BCA or have bachelor’s degree in CSE or equivalent degree. (OR)
- Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at graduation level.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score will be at least 50% (45% for reserved category candidates).
GNIOT 2024 Courses Offered:
- UG: Tech, B.tech (Lateral Entry)
- PG: Tech, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), MBA
GNIOT 2024 Exam Centres:
|Bellary||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)||Kurnool||Raipur|
|Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)||Hyderabad (Saifabad)||Lucknow||Rajahmundry|
|Bengaluru (City)||Hyderabad (Nagole)||Mangalore||Ranchi|