Goa SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Goa SET 2023 conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. This state-level examination organizes for providing professional degree programmes in state government/aided engineering colleges of Goa.
NEET Qualified candidates can acquire admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Science (Paramedical), and B.Sc. in nursing courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Goa SET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Goa SET 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
Goa SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Goa SET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Goa SET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Goa SET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Goa SET 2023:
- Goa SET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Goa SET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Goa SET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Goa SET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Goa SET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Goa SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Goa SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Goa SET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Goa SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Goa SET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Goa SET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Application Fee for Open Category: Rs.550/-
- For OBC/SBC/DT (A) / NT (B)/NT(C)/NT(D)(Non Creamy Layer Category only)/ SC/ST/PH/VH: Rs.450/-
Goa SET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Goa SET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Goa SET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Goa SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Goa SET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Goa SET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Goa SET registration
- Enter Goa SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Goa SET Application Form Correction?
- Goa SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Goa SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants ought to be qualified in Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) in a subject of SET.
- They should have at least of 55% overall marks, in their Master’s or equivalent examination. Relaxation during this overall percentage is going to be provided to reserved class applicants, like SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT (VJ)/NT/SEBC/Trans-genders, etc. who got to score 50% for eligibility.
- Those applicants are following their Master’s degree or candidates who have appeared within the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination, they can also apply.
- Those applicants are from other states (other than Maharashtra and Goa) belonging to reserved classes (like SC/ST/OBC/SEBC) shall be treated as Open/Unreserved category as per the rules of the Maharashtra and Goa States.
- There is no upper age limit to apply during this test.