GSIB 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022 through online mode. GSIB 2022 is commonly known as the GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test which is organized by Gitam School of International Business. It is a National Level Test is to provide admission into Management (MBA) courses.
Through this exam, the applicants can get admission in MBA like IBF, IB, GLSCM, and in One Year Programmer of PGDBA. Those candidates are seeking to get admission to the flagship management programs; they can fill the Application Form through online mode from the official website of Gitam School of International Business. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GSIB 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GSIB 2022 Registration: To be released
GSIB 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GSIB 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GSIB Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||February 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
GSIB 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GSIB 2022:
- The applicants should remember, they need to fill every field marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will be rejected
- The fully filled form must carry correct information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of the admission process.
Steps to Apply for GSIB 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GSIB Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GSIB 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GSIB Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GSIB Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GSIB Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GSIB 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GSIB application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GSIB 2022 Application Form Fee:
GSIB 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
You will have to pay INR 1000
GSIB 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GSIB 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GSIB 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GSIB form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GSIB 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GSIB 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GSIB registration
- Enter GSIB application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GSIB Application Form Correction?
- GSIB form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GSIB 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th class and a UG degree from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applicants must secure at least of 50% marks in the second class or (equivalent CGPA) at Under-Graduate levels. To apply in PGDBA, applicants should secure 50% Marks with Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Engineering/Technology, Statistics, and Mathematics. To apply for an MBA Course applier have to pass theirs Under Graduate Courses in Mathematics, Commerce, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration & Technology streams, etc., or PGDBA Course.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply for this exam. (Proof of graduation important at the time of admission)The candidates who have a good score in MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT can apply directly for admission.
- For PGDBA: Any Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Engineering/Technology, Statistics, Mathematics with 50% Marks shall be considered eligible to apply.
GSIB 2022 Courses Offered:
MBA like IBF, IB, GLSCM, and in One Year Programmer of PGDBA.
GSIB 2022 Exam Centres: