GU LAT 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022 through online mode. GU LAT 2022 is known as Galgotias University Law Admission Test it is organized every year for admitting applicants in Law courses.
This exam offer admission in undergraduate and postgraduate law programs like B.A. LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons), LL.M, Ph.D. Law & Legal Studies. GU LAT 2022 exam is held and managed by the authority of Galgotias University.
Those candidates are interested to get admission in these law courses, they can fill the Application Form of Galgotias University Law Admission Test (GU LAT). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GU LAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GU LAT 2022 Registration: To be released
GU LAT 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GU LAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GU LAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
GU LAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GU LAT 2022:
- Candidates can even obtain GU LAT 2022 application through offline mode.
- Applicants need to submit a fill-in application before the last date.
- Applicants need to enter all detail such as personal and qualification details provide all required documents without fail.
- Affix the recent passport size image and signature of applicants in the prescribed format.
Steps to Apply for GU LAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GU LAT Application form 2022:
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website of Galgotias University (Link Provided Above).
- Applicants will get the link of the “Apply Online” tab on the webpage and applicants need to click on it.
- Those applicants will registered themselves, they will get the status of already required and those not registered, they have to click on the “New Enquiry”.
- The candidates have to choose the stream and course as they want to prefer by clicking on the “New Enquiry”
- When Application Form will be open, then applicants have to fill all the information in the Application Form with the correct details.
- After filling the details, applicants have to submit the Application Form.
- Fill all details in an application such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc., and provide all required documentation to register.
- Upload passport size photographs of candidates and signatures in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Application Form, applicants need to make the payment of application fee.
- Candidates will get the Enquiry ID number on their email id after submitting the Application Form.
- Make payment requisite fees of GU LAT 2022 Application Form to final submit your application.
- Keep one print copy safe for further use.
GU LAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
GU LAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
All candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees compulsory.
GU LAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GU LAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GU LAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GU LAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GU LAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GU LAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GU LAT registration
- Enter GU LAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GU LAT Application Form Correction?
- GU LAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GU LAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should be passed Bachelor’s degree in any subject to apply in BA LLB(Hons). To apply in BBA LLB (Hons) or Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons.) Applicants need to clear 12th or equivalent with at least 60% marks. To apply in the Master of Law (LL.M.) applier will have to clear LLB or 5-year integrated law program with at least total 45% marks. And in D. Law & Legal Studies applicants should have a degree of Master or equivalent degree from recognized University of Academic Council of the University.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of total 50% marks to apply in BA LLB(Hons).to apply in D. Law & Legal Studies applier have above mention degree with a at least total 60% marks 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
Age limit: To apply in BBA LLB (Hons), Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons.) applicants age should be 22 years as on the day of apply.
GU LAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Under Graduate Programs
- Five years Integrated B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Five years Integrated B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)(Hons.)
Post Graduate Programs
- One year LL.M. Degree Programme
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law
GU LAT 2022 Exam Centres:
- Lucknow/ Kanpur