GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GUJCET 2022 stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam. This exam is organized by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) every year.
This exam is held for applicants to provide them admission into engineering & Technology (BE/B. Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. Applicants will get admission to government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat through this exam.
The applicants in various engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses for the applicants and those applicants are interested to get admission in these programs, they can fill the Application Form of GUJCET 2022 through online mode from the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GUJCET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GUJCET 2022 Registration: To be released
GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GUJCET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
GUJCET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GUJCET 2022:
- Applicants can get GUJCET 2022 Application only online mode on the official website.
- After filling Application, applicants need to upload their scanned photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format. The size of these images should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- To fill out the Application Form Aadhaar Card is compulsory documents.
- Applicants need to note down the Application form number for future use.
Steps to Apply for GUJCET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GUJCET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of GUJCET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GUJCET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GUJCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GUJCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GUJCET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GUJCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Fee:
GUJCET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application Fee||Rs 300/-|
GUJCET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GUJCET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GUJCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GUJCET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GUJCET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GUJCET registration
- Enter GUJCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GUJCET Application Form Correction?
- GUJCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should check eligibility criteria before applying for the examination:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass higher secondary (12th) Examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should pass the above examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with at least of 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply for GUJCET 2022.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should qualify class 12th examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass qualifying examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Minimum Marks: Qualify the above exam with minimum 45% marks (GEN/OBC Category) & 40% marks (SC/ST & OBC Category).
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify 10+2 examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should pass the above examination with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
GUJCET 2022 Courses Offered:
This exam is organized for applicants to provide them admission into engineering & Technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. Applicants can get admission to government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat through this exam.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Centres:
|District||Test Centre Name|
|Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)|
|Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad & Daman, Dadranagar Haveli||Valsad|
|Chhota Udepur||Chotta Udepur|