Haryana SET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Haryana SET 2022 is also known as Haryana State Eligibility Test. Haryana SET 2022 is managed by the Department of Education, Haryana to recruit the candidates for the post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.
Those who want to attain the post of assistant professor or lecturer in different faculties, universities, and educational institutes within the state of Haryana, may apply for Haryana SET 2022 examination via online mode through the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Haryana SET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Haryana SET 2022 Registration: To be released
Haryana SET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Haryana SET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Haryana SET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Haryana SET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Haryana SET 2022:
- Haryana SET 2022 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Haryana SET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Haryana SET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Haryana SET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Haryana SET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Haryana SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Haryana SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Haryana SET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Haryana SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Haryana SET 2022 Application Form Fee:
Haryana SET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
General Category: Rs. 650/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 450/-
Haryana SET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Haryana SET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Haryana SET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Haryana SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Haryana SET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Haryana SET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Haryana SET registration
- Enter Haryana SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Haryana SET Application Form Correction?
- Haryana SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Haryana SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants ought to have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a notable college or university with at least of 50% marks (without rounding off).
- The Reserved class must have secured at least of 45% marks in their degree.
- The final year’s examination applicants also can apply during this examination.
- Those applicants can have a ph.D. before 1991 also are eligible to use.
- There is no upper age limit to apply during this examination.