HIHT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. HIHT 2022 is commonly known as Himalayan Institute of Hospital Trust. The entrance exam of HIHT PMEE 2022 is held by the Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) to offer admission into Under-Graduate level courses.
Applicants who meet all criteria will be able to get admission into a bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (M.B.B.S) course, there are Around 400 MBBS seats for the eligible students. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HIHT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HIHT 2022 Registration: To be released
HIHT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
HIHT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HIHT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
HIHT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HIHT 2022:
- Applicants who are interested to apply will have to fill out the application form and needs to submit before the submission ends.
- The provided information needs to be correct (name, e-mail ID, mobile number, source of information etc).
- Upload the photograph and signature which should be clear and in specified Size- Max 1 MB in the Format of JPG / JPEG.
Steps to Apply for HIHT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HIHT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of HIHT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HIHT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HIHT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HIHT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HIHT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HIHT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
HIHT 2022 Application Form Fee:
HIHT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application fee is Rs.2100/- (Rupees two thousand one hundred only).
HIHT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HIHT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HIHT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HIHT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit HIHT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HIHT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HIHT registration
- Enter HIHT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HIHT Application Form Correction?
- HIHT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HIHT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: Applicants can apply for a test who have the degree MBBS from the recognized institution/university or applicants who hold MBBS degree from foreign medical degrees included within schedule to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For Internship: Applicants have the twelve months rotatory internship can apply but they will need to submit the certificate of the institution from where the internship has been completed.
HIHT 2022 Courses Offered: