HORTICET 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of June 2022 through online mode. HORTICET is also known as the Horticulture Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level exam organized by Dr. Y. S. R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem. HORTICET 2022 is a renowned pre-agriculture exam for candidates willing to get admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, which is a 4 year UG degree program, at Dr. YSRHU.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HORTICET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HORTICET 2022 Registration: To be released
HORTICET 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
HORTICET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HORTICET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of July 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July 2022|
HORTICET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HORTICET 2022:
- HORTICET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 1st week of June 2022.
HORTICET 2022 Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Primarily, applicants need to visit on the official webpage of Dr.Y.S.R Horticultural University (Dr. YSRHU).
- The applicants have to click on the ‘More Announcements’ tab available on the webpage.
- Applicants can download the notification, which will be available in PDF format.
- The applicants can purchase the application form or also can download it from the official website.
- The candidates should have to log in on the official webpage and click on the examination section.
- Applicants must fill all the required details in the application form such as Name of the Applicant, Diploma ID number, Fathers Name, Sex, Place of Birth, Details of Study Particulars, Address and Demand Draft Particulars
- After filling all the details in the application form and they have to send it to the authority at this address:
The Registrar, Dr. YSR Horticulture University,
W.G.Dt, Andhra Pradesh
Steps to Apply for HORTICET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HORTICET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of HORTICET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HORTICET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HORTICET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HORTICET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HORTICET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HORTICET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
HORTICET 2022 Application Form Fee:
HORTICET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ST/Physically Disabled||Rs. 375/-|
HORTICET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HORTICET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HORTICET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HORTICET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit HORTICET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HORTICET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HORTICET registration
- Enter HORTICET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HORTICET Application Form Correction?
- HORTICET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HORTICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should be a Indian Citizen.
- Candidates age should be 17 years before or on 31st December at the time of admission.
- For applicants belonging to the General or Backward Class (BC), the maximum permissible age to appear for HORTICET 22 years. For applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories, the maximum age limit has been relaxed to 25 years as per government norms. Furthermore, for physically handicapped applicants, the upper age limit has been further relaxed till 27 years as per government norms
- Applicants should be necessarily qualified in Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSRHU. Also, applicants should have to complete their Diploma to be eligible to apply for HORTICET. However, the applicants must have to submit the Final Memorandum of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate of Diploma in Horticulture during the counseling process
HORTICET 2022 Courses Offered:
B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture program
HORTICET 2022 Exam Centres:
We will update it as soon it will be announced.