HP PAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. HP PAT 2023 is commonly known as Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test. Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala will held HP PAT 2023. It is organized every year on state level. The qualified applicants from the entrance examination will get admission in various Government and Private Polytechnic institutions across the Himachal Pradesh State.
The examination is held for those applicants who are seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, and other fields. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HP PAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HP PAT 2023 Registration: To be released
HP PAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
HP PAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HP PAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 202|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
HP PAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HP PAT 2023:
- The instruction mentioned in the brochure must be checked by the applicants before filing up the Application Form.
- While filling out the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form like personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, etc.
- The applicants also need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format.
- Applicants should get a print out of the Application form after the final submission.
Steps to Apply for HP PAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HP PAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of HP PAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HP PAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HP PAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HP PAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HP PAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HP PAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
HP PAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
HP PAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC/ SC/ ST Category Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
HP PAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HP PAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HP PAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HP PAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit HP PAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HP PAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HP PAT registration
- Enter HP PAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HP PAT Application Form Correction?
- HP PAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HP PAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Domicile: Applicants should be the domicile holder of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Qualification: 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board is mandatory to apply for HP PAT.
- Marks: Applicants should score a minimum of 35% marks in the Qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The applicants should have passed 10th with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and English as the compulsory subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their 10th examination are also eligible to apply.
HP PAT 2023 Courses Offered:
Admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, and other fields.
HP PAT 2023 Exam Centres: