HPCET 2023 Application (Extended), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
HPCET Application Form 2023 has been extended till 30th April 2023. HP CET 2023 Sands for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2023. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2023 is a state-level entrance exam organized by the authority Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU).
HPTU provide admission into BHMCT & B.Sc. (HM &CT), BBA, B.Tech, B.Pharma, BCA, M.Tech, M.Sc.(Physics), MBA, MCA, etc. On the basis of scores obtained in HPCET, 2023, and JEE Main 2023 applicants will be provided admission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HPCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HPCET 2023 Registration: Extended
HPCET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 30th April 2023. Click Here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now.
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
HPCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HPCET Registration 2023:
|Online application form starts||21st March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||30th April 2023|
|Exam date||14th May 2023|
HPCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HPCET 2023:
- Before filling the application form for HPCET 2023 candidates need to read the instructions carefully and strictly follow them.
- The HPCET 2023 Application form will be obtained by eligible applicants online on the official website.
- Complete form by filling details in personal details, valid Email ID, Educational Qualifications, contact details, educational qualification details, and other required
Steps to Apply for HPCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HPCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of HPCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HPCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HPCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HPCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HPCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HPCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
HPCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
HPCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Channel of Admission
JEE Main 2023
JEE Main 2023
JEE Main and 10+2
JEE Main and 10+2
HPCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HPCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HPCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HPCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit HPCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HPCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HPCET registration
- Enter HPCET application number password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HPCET Application Form Correction?
- HPCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HPCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian candidates can apply for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants need to have to clear the tenth and twelfth class or equivalent examinations from a recognized board/university.
- Percentage: Applicants who are applying have to secure a at least of 45% marks (for reserved category-40% marks) in the 10+2 examination.
- Mandatory subjects: Applicants need to pass with mandatory Physics and Mathematics subjects with one of the subjects from (Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational) in the twelfth class.
- Age criteria: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
HPCET 2023 Courses Offered:
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Tech (Direct Entry)
- B. Pharmacy & B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda)
HPCET 2023 Exam Centres: