IBSAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. IBSAT 2022 is an entrance exam which is popularly known as the ICFAI Business Schools Aptitude Test. The official authorities of the IBS will be organizing the IBSAT 2022 entrance exam every year for eligible candidates as an online computer-based entrance exam. This IBSAT 2022 entrance exam will be organized for the applicants who want to get admission in MBA courses.
These courses are offered in 9 ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) which are located all over India such as in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IBSAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IBSAT 2022 Registration: To be released
IBSAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IBSAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||December 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||December 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
IBSAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IBSAT 2022:
- Applicants are advised to check complete eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2022 before applying for it as only eligible applicants are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Application form must be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet is consider as authentic details, any alteration can cause the rejection of application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for IBSAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IBSAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of IBSAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IBSAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IBSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IBSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IBSAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IBSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IBSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
IBSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application fee for every category candidates is Rs. 1800/-.
IBSAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IBSAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IBSAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IBSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IBSAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IBSAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IBSAT registration
- Enter IBSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IBSAT Application Form Correction?
- IBSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must have 15 year of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Required Percentages: Applicants should score 50% or above marks in their graduation examination.
- Medium of Study: The medium of study in Graduation should be English. Applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation will have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of graduation before May 31, 2022 can apply for the examination, however such applicants will have to submit all the proof of passing the examination.
Ph.D Program in Management:
- Applicants should qualify graduation with 50% or above marks with medium of instructions as English.
- Post-graduation in Management with at least 55% or above marks (Specialization in Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Finance/ Operation from UGC approved university).
- Post-graduation in Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics & Mathematics or in Allied discipline with 55% or above marks.
- A professional qualification like CFA/ CWA/ CA/ CS with 55% or above marks.
Ph.D Program in Economics:
- Qualification: Applicants should qualify graduation with 50% or above marks & Post-graduation in Economics with 55% or above marks.
- Applying applicants should have completed at least of 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis)
- Applicants who does’nt meet eligibility criteria of Graduation or PG, have to submit TOEFL/ NEFT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2022.
IBSAT 2022 Courses Offered:
2 year fulltime MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur & IBS Bangalore; 4 year Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad and 2 year full time PGPM (Post-Graduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses- Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai & Gurgaon.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Bund Garden Road||Maharashtra||Mumbai (Mulund)||Maharashtra|
|Chandigarh (18-B)||Union Territory||Mumbai (Vile Parle)||Maharashtra|
|Chandigarh 25||Union Territory||Mysore||Karnataka|
|Dehradun||Uttarakhand||Naraina Vihar||New Delhi|
|Faridabad||New Delhi||New Alipore||West Bengal|
|Ganga Nagar||Karnataka||Noida||New Delhi|
|Gurgaon||New Delhi||Park Circus||West Bengal|
|Hyderabad (Himayath Nagar)||Andhra Pradesh||Rohini||New Delhi|
|Hyderabad (Kachiguda)||Andhra Pradesh||Rohtak||Haryana|
|Hyderabad (Sainikpuri)||Andhra Pradesh||Rourkela||Orissa|
|Jabalpur||Madhya Pradesh||Shastri Nagar||Rajasthan|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir||Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh||Tirupathi||Andhra Pradesh|
|Karol Bagh||New Delhi||V V Nagar||Gujarat|
|Kolkata||West Bengal||Vijayawada||Andhra Pradesh|