IEHE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. IEHE is known as the Institute for Excellence in Higher Education. IEHE is a state-level Autonomous Institution established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Institute for Excellence in Higher Education is affiliated to Barkatullah University which is situated in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates can get various courses under UG, PG & PG Diploma. Candidates who want to enter the institute have to apply online to fill application form. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IEHE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IEHE 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
IEHE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IEHE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IEHE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
IEHE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IEHE 2023:
- IEEE Application form will be filled through online mode only.
- Online IEEE Application Form for all the courses will be released by March 2023.
- Applier candidates have to fill and submit the form before the Last Date.
- Applicants have to fill the online application form only after reading the information brouchure on the official website.
- Applicants filling Online Application form appliers have to upload their all related documents.
- Applicants are informed there is no Offline mode for Submission of document
- Applicants will be provided admission on the basis of merit and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants are suggested not to disclose their Application ID and Password to others to avoid impersonation.
Steps to Apply for IEHE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IEHE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IEHE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IEHE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IEHE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IEHE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IEHE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IEHE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IEHE 2023 Application Form Fee:
IEHE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The registration fees will be Rs. 500/-
IEHE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IEHE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IEHE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IEHE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IEHE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IEHE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IEHE registration
- Enter IEHE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IEHE Application Form Correction?
- IEHE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IEHE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Under Graduate Programs:
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Admission Criteria|
|B.A (Hon) – Economics||Higher Secondary||Merit-Based|
|B.A (Hon) – History|
|B.A (Hon) – Political Science|
|B.A (Hon) – Sociology|
|B.A (Hon) – Psychology|
|B.A (Hon) – English Literature|
|B.A (Hon) – Geography|
|B.A (Hon) – Fashion Designing|
|B.A (Hon) – Hindi Literature|
|B.Sc. Hon – Electronics||Higher Secondary (PCM)|
|B.Sc. Hon – Physics|
|B.Sc. Hon – Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Hon – Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Hon – Chemistry||Higher Secondary (PCM/PCB)|
|B.Sc. Hon – Biotechnology||Higher Secondary (PCB)|
|B.Sc. Hon – Geography||Higher Secondary (PCM/PCB)|
|B.Com Hon – Management||Higher Secondary|
|B.Com Hon – Accounts|
Post Graduate Programs:
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Admission Criteria|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||M.Sc. (Mathematics)||Merit-Based|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||B.Sc. With Mathematics Hons /Subs/PCM|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||B.Sc. (with Chemistry)|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||B.Sc. (with Biology /Biotechnology)|
|M.A (Economics)||Graduates from any Discipline|
|M.A. (English)||Graduates from any Discipline|
|M.A.(Social Work)||Graduates from any Discipline|
|M.A. Public Administration||Graduates from any Discipline|
|M.Com.(Previous)||B.Com. / B.B.A.|
|M.A.(History)||Graduates from any Discipline|
|M.Sc.(Physics)||B.Sc. with Phy Hons/Subs/PCM|
|M.A. (Political Science)||Graduates from any Discipline|
IEHE 2023 Courses Offered:
- BA (Hon)
- B.Sc. (Hon)
- M. Phil
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Certificate Courses