IEMJEE 2023 Phase-3 Online Application Form has been Released. IEMJEE 2023 stands for Institute of Engineering and Management Joint entrance examination this exam is organized by the University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata. It is a University level examination that offers admission in various UG, and PG programs. Through this exam, applicants can get into M. Tech, B.Tech, MCA, BCA/ BBA/ B.SC/ B.Com/ BPT/ M.SC / MBA, and many more courses.
The applicants need to fill the Application Form of IEMJEE 2023 if they are interested to get admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Business & Management Studies, Computer Application, Basic Sciences, and Commerce send other integrated courses in Management and Computer Applications. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IEMJEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IEMJEE 2023 Registration: Application Started
IEMJEE 2023 Phase-3 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IEMJEE 2023 Exam Dates have been announced. Examination will be held from 15th – 20th May 2023. Check complete dates from below.
IEMJEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IEMJEE Registration 2023:
|Application Form Releases||Released|
|Last date to submit the application form||Ongoing|
|Exam Dates||15th -20th May 2023|
|Time of Exam||9:30 am to 11:30 am
12 pm to 2 pm
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
IEMJEE 2023 Application Process:
The applicants will get the Application Form of IEMJEE 2023 on the official website of IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management) and UEM (University of Engineering and Management)
Those applicants are interested to get admission in the varied undergraduate and postgraduate programs, they will fill the Application Form of IEMJEE 2023 through online mode from the official website.
Steps to Apply for IEMJEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly, Visit the official website-(Link Provided Above).
- Once candidate visits the official website, it will suggest option for online registration, so applicants are requested to click on that link for online registration.
- Then, Enter few necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email address and Contact number, etc. in order to proceed with the registration.
- At this stage, applicants will have to disclose their choice of course as well.
- After successful submission, a unique user id and a one-time password will be generated.
- Once applicants feeds in the one-time password in the box and hits submit, it gives an option to create password.
- Finally, applicants need to create an alpha numeric password that they can easily remember for them.
- This will complete the registration procedure for applicants to download the application form by logging in the official website.
IEMJEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
IEMJEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IEMJEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
IEMJEE 2023 form correction window will opens soon for candidates to edit certain fields in their already submitted IEMJEE application forms. Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IEMJEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IEMJEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IEMJEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IEMJEE registration
- Enter IEMJEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IEMJEE Application Form Correction?
- IEMJEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IEMJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the complete Eligibility Norms prescribed for the IEMJEE 2023:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have Physics & Mathematics compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/she should have score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- Score card: Applying candidate must have valid score of JEE Main/ IEMJEE/ WBJEEB exam.
For M.Tech. Courses:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Qualification: Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants should score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applying applicant should have valid score in required examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/ she should have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applicants should have valid score in MAT/ CAT/ IEMJEE or other state level exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the last semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
IEMJEE 2023 Courses Offered:
UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, BCA B.Sc. etc.
PG Courses: MBA, M.Tech., MCA etc.
IEMJEE 2023 Exam Centres:
- UEM Kolkata Campus, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata, West Bengal-700156.
- UEM Jaipur Campus, Gurukul, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Jaipur 303807.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) Ashram Campus Kolkata, West Bengal.
- IEM Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector 5, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM Management Campus) D1, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700091.