IIBF 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. IIBF is also known as the Indian Institute of banking and finance. Candidates who are willing to apply for these entrance exams need to complete their membership form.
The candidates will be provided distance learning courses under the coordination of Punjab national bank of Information technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University and several more. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IIBF 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IIBF 2022 Registration: To be released
IIBF 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIBF 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IIBF Registration 2022:
Date of GARP-FRR Exam
|Released of application form|
|Application Form Last Date||15th April 2022|
|Date of DRA Exam||to be Announced|
Date of DRA Exam
|Released of application form||1st April 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||12th April 2022|
|Date of DRA Exam||7th May 2022|
Date of JAIIB/DBF/SOB Exam
|Released of application form||5th April 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||April 2022|
|Date of JAIIB/DBF/SOB Exam||June 2022|
IIBF 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IIBF 2022:
- The Application Form will be released soon through online mode on the official website.
- The applicant can register first on the official website and then download the Application Form.
- Applicants who do not want to do the register online can also purchase the form from the zonal office, corporate office, and centers
- The online form can be filled by typing the Information and the offline form has to be filled manually with capital letters only.
- Only the blue or a black pen can be used to fill the Application Form.
- No overwriting will be allowed and accepted by the university.
- Incomplete Application forms will also be rejected by the university
- The online forms can be submitted online from the website and the offline form has to be submitted through speed post or hand-deliver.
Steps to Apply for IIBF 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IIBF Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of IIBF 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IIBF Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IIBF Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IIBF Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IIBF 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IIBF application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IIBF 2022 Application Form Fee:
IIBF 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The fee charged for the first attempt is Rs. 3200/- And the fee charged for the second attempt is Rs. 800/-
IIBF 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IIBF 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IIBF 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IIBF form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IIBF 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IIBF 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IIBF registration
- Enter IIBF application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IIBF Application Form Correction?
- IIBF form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IIBF 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (arts, science, engineering or commerce, etc) from a recognized UGC university.
Candidates who are in the final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply but they have to submit the certificates at the time of admission.
The diploma banking & finance certificate will be given to the Applicants only once all the documents are submitted.
IIBF 2022 Courses Offered:
- Strategic Management & Innovations in Banking.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Certificate In International Trade Finance.
- Certificate Examination In Information System Banker.
- Certificate Examination in AML/KYC.
- Customer Service & Banking Codes and Standards.
- Certificate Examination In It Security.
- Certificate Examination In Rural Banking Operations
- Certificate Examination In Microfinance
- Card Operations (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Functions of Banks (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Basics of Banking (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Certificate Examination For DRA
- Certificate Examination For DRA Telecallers
- Business Correspondents / Facilitators
- Certificate Course In Foreign Exchange
- Certificate Course In Digital Banking
- Introduction to Banking(for sub-ordinate staff of banks)-IN ENGLISH AND HINDI MEDIUM
- Certificate Course for Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Certificate Examination For Small Finance Banks
- Certificate Course in Ethics in Banking
- Business Correspondents / Facilitators – [for Payments Banks – Module A and Module B]
- Specialists Officers of Bank