IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023 through online mode. IIITM Kerala 2023 is commonly known as Indian Institutes of Information Technology and Management. IIITM Kerala held a university level entrance examination every year for applicants aspiring admission in various offered programme at IIITM Kerala and its affiliated campuses.
Digital University Kerala (DUK) was establish by government of Kerala by upgrading IIITM-K. Admission will be on the basis of Digital University Aptitude Test (DUAT) scores. Qualified applicants from this examination will be shortlisted for admission in MSc, MPhil, PG Diploma and Ph.D. programmes. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IIITM Kerala 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Registration: To be released
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IIITM Kerala Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IIITM Kerala 2023:
Steps to Apply for IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IIITM Kerala Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IIITM Kerala 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IIITM Kerala Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IIITM Kerala Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IIITM Kerala Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IIITM Kerala application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form Fee:
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|NRI/Foreign National||US $ 100|
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IIITM Kerala form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IIITM Kerala 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IIITM Kerala registration
- Enter IIITM Kerala application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IIITM Kerala Application Form Correction?
- IIITM Kerala form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IIITM Kerala 2023 Exam:
For M.Sc. (Computer Science):
- Qualification: Applicants applying for M.Sc. (Computer Science) must have bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with mathematics as study subjects.
- Marks: He/she must have scored minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA form any recognized board to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for IIITM Kerala 2023.
For M.Phil. CS:
- Qualification: Applicants applying for M.Phil. CS must have M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech. in computer science/Electronic/ computational Science/ Geo-Informatics/ Information Technology to be eligible for examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in 10 points from any recognized university.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be applicable on the reserve category applicants.
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have bachelor’s degree in BTech/BE /MCA /MSc with relevant subjects from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she should have scored minimum 60% marks in their graduation examination to be eligible for admission.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Courses Offered:
- M.Sc. courses in Computer Science with Specialization in Cyber Security
- M.Sc. courses in Computer Science with Specialization in Machine Intelligence
- M.Sc. courses in Computer Science with Specialization in Data Analytics
- M.Sc. courses in Computer Science with Specialization in Geospatial Analytics
- M.Phil. courses in Computer Science
- M.Phil. courses in Ecological Informatics