IIST 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. IIST is known as the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology conducts a national level admission procedure for candidates willing to get admission in offered programs of IIST. The admission procedure will be conduct on the basis of various national level entrance exams like JEE Advanced and GATE.
Through this admission procedure, IIST will select the candidates for admission in the seats of various UG and PG programs of Space Science and Technology at IIST campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IIST 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IIST 2022 Registration: To be released
IIST 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIST 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IIST Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
IIST 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IIST 2022:
- The Application form will be released by 1st week of June 2022 through online mode.
- The registration process for UG courses will be held till3rd week of June 2022.
- For PG courses, the registration process will be start by last week of April 2022.
- Applicants have to fill the application form before the due date.
- The application form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the application form could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for IIST 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IIST Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of IIST 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IIST Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IIST Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IIST Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IIST 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IIST application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IIST 2022 Application Form Fee:
IIST 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For male, General/ EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|For Females, SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 300/-|
IIST 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IIST 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IIST 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IIST form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IIST 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IIST 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IIST registration
- Enter IIST application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IIST Application Form Correction?
- IIST form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IIST 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: Applicants must be born on or after 1st October 1997 and 5 year relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Qualification: Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any known board.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 75% (65%for SC/ ST category) of aggregate.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score in JEE Advanced 2022.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be the citizen of India.
For PG Courses:
- Age Limit: Age limit of candidates must not exceeding the 32 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Qualification: Applicants must B. Tech/ B.E. / M.Sc. degree holder from any known institution.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have scored minimum of 60% (55% for reserved category candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score of GATE, UGC NET/ JEST exam.
IIST 2022 Courses Offered:
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||4 years|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering(Avionics)||4 years|
|Dual Degree (B.Tech and Master of Science/ M.Tech)||5 years|
For PG Courses:
|M.Tech in Thermal and Propulsion|
|M.Tech in Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics|
|M.Tech in Structures and Design|
|Avionics||M.Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering|
|M.Tech in Digital Signal Processing|
|M.Tech in VLSI and Microsystems|
|M.Tech in Control Systems|
|M.Tech in Power Electronics|
|Mathematics||M.Tech in Machine Learning and Computing|
|Chemistry||M.Tech in Materials Science and Technology|
|Physics||M.Tech in Optical Engineering|
|M.Tech in Quantum Technology(subject to AICTE approval)|
|Earth and Space Sciences||M.Tech in Earth System Science|
|M.Tech in Geoinformatics|
|Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics|
IIST 2022 Exam Centres: