IITTM 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. IITTM 2022 IS commonly known as Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management. The applicants who are interested in the MBA tourism course from the IITTM have to clear the admission test which is organized by the IITTM. The tenure for the MBA course from this university is 2 years.
Based on the results of the entrance exam the candidates will get admission in the UG and PG courses. They can fill the Application Form of IITTM 2022 through Online Mode from the Official Website of IITTM. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IITTM 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IITTM 2022 Registration: To be released
IITTM 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IITTM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IITTM Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
IITTM 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IITTM 2022:
- Institute will release the IITTM 2022 Application form on the online official portal.
- The Applicant aspiring admission needs to register their IITTM 2022 Application on online or offline mode.
- In the application form, enter your personal & qualification details, etc.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature in prescribed size, dimension & format.
- Keep a copy of the filled application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for IITTM 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IITTM Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of IITTM 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IITTM Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IITTM Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IITTM Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IITTM 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IITTM application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IITTM 2022 Application Form Fee:
IITTM 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Pay application fees INR 1000 to lock your Application in IITTM 2022 Entrance exam. And applicants of category SC/ST/PH have to submit INR 500.
IITTM 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IITTM 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IITTM 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IITTM form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IITTM 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IITTM 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IITTM registration
- Enter IITTM application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IITTM Application Form Correction?
- IITTM form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IITTM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have 3 years of bachelor’s degree which can be from any stream and a known university or institute.
- The candidates who belong to the general category should have achieved minimum 50% of the score in their HSC and graduation.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category should have achieved minimum 45% of the score in their HSC and graduation
- The candidates who already have appeared for the below exams can get direct admission for the course.
IITTM 2022 Courses Offered:
MBA (Tourism) – 2-year course
Tourism & Travel
International Business (Tourism)
International Business (Tourism & Logistics)
Tourism & Leisure
Tourism & Cargo
IITTM 2022 Exam Centres: