ILICAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. ILICAT 2022 is commonly known as Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test which is held every year for applicants to provide admission in LLM programs. This ILICAT 2022 entrance exam is held by Indian Law Institute (ILI) it offers admission in 20 LLM seats in the institute.
ILICAT 2022 is organized by the ILI (Indian Law Institute) and those applicants are interested to get admission in the various Masters (LLM), PG, and UG, law programs, they can fill the Application Form online or offline mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ILICAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ILICAT 2022 Registration: To be released
ILICAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ILICAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ILICAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
ILICAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ILICAT 2022:
- Applicants can fill ILICAT 2022 Application form online on the official portal at ili.ac.in.
- Applicants are advice before filling application read all instructions written in the information brochure and prospectus.
- The applicants need to fill the Application Form before the last date and the Application Form should be filling with correct details.
Steps to Apply for ILICAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ILICAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of ILICAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ILICAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ILICAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ILICAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ILICAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ILICAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ILICAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
ILICAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application Mode||Fee (in Rupees)||Late fee (for submitting the form in person only)|
|Online||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|In-person||Rs. 1500||+ Rs. 500|
|Downloaded application||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|By Post/Courier||Rs. 1100*||NA|
ILICAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ILICAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ILICAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ILICAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ILICAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ILICAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ILICAT registration
- Enter ILICAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ILICAT Application Form Correction?
- ILICAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ILICAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have an LLB Degree (Graduation) from a recognized Institute or university BAR council of India.
- Percentage: Applicants who have a degree of law from a foreign reputed University with at least of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit: To apply candidate’s age should be 21 years of age at the time of applying for the examination.
ILICAT 2022 Courses Offered:
The Indian Law Institute (ILI) to provide admission to the LLM programs offered by the institute. The institute offers around 20 seats for the LLM program.
ILICAT 2022 Exam Centres:
ILICAT 2022 exam is a national level exam, open to all applicants but the exam is held in Delhi only.