India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. India MBBS/ BDS Admission 2025 will be done on the basis of NEET scores. India has the large list of government and private universities/ colleges who provides admission in medical and dental courses like MBBS and BDS courses.
Some colleges also offer the internship facility along with the course duration. India have the list of some of the most prestigious medical and Dental institutions like AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, PGIMER, JIPMER and many others. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of India MBBS/BDS 2025 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Registration: To Be Released
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for India MBBS/BDS Registration 2025:
|Events||Dates 2025 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for India MBBS/BDS 2025:
India has the strict policy for admission in courses like MBBS and BDS. The admissions in the MBBS and BDS course of Indian Institutions will be offered on the basis of national level entrance exams known as NEET. National Eligibility Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) will be compulsory for every candidate who wishes to have medical or Dental courses from India. On the basis of NEET 2025 exams scores, candidates must apply for admission in any state medical and dental college of India.
Steps to Apply for India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the India MBBS/BDS Application form 2025:
- Go through the official website of India MBBS/BDS 2025 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -India MBBS/BDS Admission 2025” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of India MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the India MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in India MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Fee:
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as India MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit India MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the India MBBS/BDS 2025 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on India MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter India MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for India MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- India MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
India MBBS/BDS 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI, NRI, PIO or Foreign National candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age is 25 years and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Applicants should pass the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent with 50% (40% for SC/ST and OBC-NCL) marks in PCB.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as mandatory subjects to be eligible for NEET Exam.
- Candidates who are currently in 12th class will be also eligible to apply.