IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi will conduct the IPU MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, they can fill the application form as per their eligibility criteria.
There are many of the medical and dental colleges affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to provide admission to the applicants and to get admission in these programs; applicants need to score qualified marks in the examination of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Registration: To Be Released
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024:
The IPU MBBS/BDS admission 2024 can be done only by NEET Entrance Exam. Those applicants want to get admission in the various MBBS and BDS programs from this university; they can fill the Application Form Online Mode.
There are 831 seats in medical colleges and 77 seats in dental colleges available for the applicants to provide them admission. Those Candidates qualifying in the NEET Entrance Examination can get Admission in MBBS and BDS programs.
Steps to Apply for IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IPU MBBS/BDS Admission application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form Fee:
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
After entering all details and uploading documents students will be required to pay the IPU MBBS application fee of Rs 1,200.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IPU MBBS/BDS Admission form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IPU MBBS/BDS Admission registration
- Enter IPU MBBS/BDS Admission application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form Correction?
- IPU MBBS/BDS Admission form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category for IPU MBBS 2024 admission.
- Candidates should be qualified in Class 12 from CBSE/ICSE/JMI with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English from a recognized school located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The applicants should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually in Class 12th.
- The applicants belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, it should be 40%, and for PwD category candidates, it is 45%.
- Those applicants who have taken admission in the MBBS/BDS course and failed to pass the first year of the course will be considered ineligible to participate in IPU MBBS admission 2024.
- Applicants should need to obtain the minimum required percentile in NEET 2024. The minimum required percentile is stated below-
Minimum Required Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|