ISI Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The ISI 2022 is popularly known as the Indian Statistical Institute. The official authorities of the Indian Statistical Institute will organized the admission process every year, which is known as the ISI 2022 for the eligible applicants, to provide admission to the eligible applicants in different Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), and Research level courses.
With the help of the ISI 2022, the eligible candidates will be able to get admission into various courses such as B. Math, B. Stat, M. Stat, M. Math, MS QE, MS QMS, and many more. These courses will be provided in different Indian Statistical Institutes (ISI) campuses based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam that is held by the ISI. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ISI Admission 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ISI Admission 2022 Registration: To be released
ISI Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ISI Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ISI Admission Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
ISI Admission 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ISI Admission 2022:
- The candidates are instructed to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the institution before filing the ISI 2022 Application Form.
- The candidates are instructed to register themselves on the official website and get the ISI 2022 Application Form.
- Then applicants have to enter their own basic details such as the name, date of birth (DOB), mobile number, email id at the time of registration on the official website.
Steps to Apply for ISI Admission 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ISI Admission Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of ISI Admission 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ISI Admission Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ISI Admission Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ISI Admission Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ISI Admission 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ISI Admission application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ISI Admission 2022 Application Form Fee:
ISI Admission 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General category applicants||Rs 1250 / –|
|Application fee for the reserved category applicants like SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD||Rs 625 / –|
ISI Admission 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ISI Admission 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ISI Admission 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ISI Admission form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ISI Admission 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ISI Admission 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ISI Admission registration
- Enter ISI Admission application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ISI Admission Application Form Correction?
- ISI Admission form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ISI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for ISI 2022 Examination:
For B. Math (Hons.) and B. Stat. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics and English as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants can also apply for the examination though they will have to submit the proof of passing the exam at the time of counselling.
For PG Courses:
- M.Stat.: Applicants applying for M.Stat. should have a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E. from any recognized institute.
- M.Math: For M.Math, applicants should be a Bachelor’s degree holder in B. Tech/ B.E with Mathematics subjects.
- M.Tech: Applicants should have either B.Tech/ B.E. degree or master’s degree in Mathematics/ Electronic science/ Physics/ Computer science/ Computer application, etc.
ISI Admission 2022 Courses Offered:
|B Stat||B Math|
|M Math||M.S (QE)|
|M.S (QMS)||MTech (CS)|
|M Stat||M.S (LIS)|
|MTech (QROR)||JRF in Statistics|
|JRF in Mathematics||JRF in Quantitative Economics|
|JRF in Computer Science||JRF in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research|
|JRF in Physics||JRF in Library and Information Science|
|JRF in Sociology||JRF in Geology|
|JRF in Psychology||JRF in Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science|
|JRF in Linguistics||PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications|
ISI Admission 2022 Exam Centres: