JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. The Joint Admission Committee (JAC) will organized JAC Chandigarh Admission for the applicants to provide the admission in B.E. & B. Arch.
Courses and there are the 6 most popular colleges in Chandigarh available for the applicants to complete their B.E. & B. Arch. Courses. Those candidates are interested to get admission in these programs; they can fill the Application Form of JAC Chandigarh Admission.
The applicants will get admission in the JAC Chandigarh on the basis of their marks in the examination of JEE Main and the marks should be 60% weight from JEE Main 2022 and 40% weight from class XII or equivalent examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JAC Chandigarh 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Registration: To be released
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JAC Chandigarh Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JAC Chandigarh 2022:
- Applicants seeking admission in the offer program can apply for admission by filling the application form through either online or offline mode.
- In the application form write all compulsory details properly and accurately.
- Affix the latest photograph and signature of candidates in specified size Jpg/Jpeg format.
Steps to Apply for JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JAC Chandigarh Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JAC Chandigarh 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JAC Chandigarh Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JAC Chandigarh Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JAC Chandigarh Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JAC Chandigarh application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form Fee:
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For General – Rs-2500
- For SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 1250
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JAC Chandigarh form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JAC Chandigarh 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JAC Chandigarh registration
- Enter JAC Chandigarh application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JAC Chandigarh Application Form Correction?
- JAC Chandigarh form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants will apply who pass the 12th class (HSC levels) or equivalent exam from any recognized board OR applicants who have passed the graduate levels from any recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Mandatory subjects: Applicants who want to apply have to pass the exam with the compulsory Physics, chemistry, & biology, mathematics, biotechnology, technical vocational subjects as well as an additional subject from the 12th class examination.
- Percentage: Applicants need to pass the exam with securing 60% marks (55% marks for reserved category)in the HSC exam.
- Age criteria: To apply for admission in JAC CHANDIGARH ADMISSION 2022 applicants age is not mentioned by the authority.
- Fitness: Applicants must be fit & mental health to apply for admission.
JAC Chandigarh 2022 Courses Offered:
JAC Chandigarh Admission is for the candidates to provide the admission in B.E. & B. Arch. Courses and there are the 6 most popular colleges in Chandigarh available for the candidates to complete their B.E. & B. Arch. Courses.