Jamia 2022 Application Form will be released soon in April 2022 for UG & PG level courses (CUET & Non-CUET) through online mode. Jamia Entrance exam is a university level entrance exam organized by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. The entrance exam is held for the candidates willing to get admission in UG & PG courses offered by the university.
Selected applicants from the exam will be provided admission in various courses of Law, Engineering, Pharmacy, Information technology, Medical etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Jamia 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Jamia 2022 Registration: To be released
Jamia 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Jamia 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Jamia Registration 2022:
Through CUET Exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
Jamia Dates (Non-CUET):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||14th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31st May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||26th to 27th May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||–|
|JMI 2022 Entrance Exam||11th June to 8th July 2022|
Jamia 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Jamia 2022:
- The Jamia Millia Islamia University Application Form will be released by 1st week of April till 3rd week of May 2022 for CUET through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the Jamia application form 2022 by 2nd week of April 2022.
- Applicants should fill the application from very carefully. However, official authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The correction facility will be held from last week of May 2022 (CUET) & (Non-CUET).
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration leads the candidates towards the disqualification.
- Applicants should submit the application form till last week of May 2022, as no candidates are allowed to submit their form after last date.
- Applicants must keep at least 2 copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Jamia 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Jamia Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Jamia 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Jamia Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Jamia Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Jamia Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Jamia 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Jamia application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Jamia 2022 Application Form Fee:
Jamia 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Centres in India
|Centres outside India
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
The Courses wise Application Fee for Jamia Admission (Non-CUET) 2022 will be as follows:
|Courses offered||Application Fee|
|Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech), & AJK Mass Communication Research centre||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.& all other faculties||Rs. 500/-|
Jamia 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Jamia 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Jamia 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Jamia form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Jamia 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Jamia 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Jamia registration
- Enter Jamia application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Jamia Application Form Correction?
- Jamia form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Jamia 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Applicants should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in PCM subjects from any recognized board.
- BA (Hons.) Sociology/ Psychology: Applicants should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- B. Tech: Applicants dates with 12th level qualification with at least 55% marks from any recognized board are eligible for admission.
- B.F.A: Applicants should qualify 12th exam with at least 50% marks from any recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the Jamia University admission.
For PG Admission:
- MBA & M.Sc. (Physics): Applicants should qualify Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in required discipline from any recognized university to be eligible for admission.
- MCA: Applicants should be a Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 50% marks in either of Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Social Science with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
Jamia 2022 Courses Offered:
Undergraduate Programmes (64)
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) (Self-financed)
- B.A.(Hons.) Korean Language
- B.A.(Hons.)(Islamic Studies)
- B.A.(Hons.)(Mass Media Hindi)
- B.A.(Hons.)(Political Science)
- B.A.(Hons.)(Turkish Language & Literature)
- B.A./B.Sc.(Hons.) (Geography)
- B.Arch. / B.Arch. (Self Financing),
- B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B. Com. (Hons)
- B.E.(Civil Engineering) (Evening)
- B.E.(Computer Engineering) (Evening)
- B.E.(Electrical Engineering) (Evening)
- B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)(Evening)
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)( Evening)
- B.Ed.(Nursery Education)
- B.Ed.(Special Education)
- B.F.A. (Applied Art)
- B.F.A. (Art Education)
- B.F.A. (Painting)
- B.F.A. (Sculpture)
- B.Lib. I.Sc- Bachelor of Library & Information Science
- B.P.T. Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Aeronautics
- B.Sc.(Hons.) (Applied Mathematics)
- B.Sc.(Hons.) (Mathematics)
- B.Sc.(Hons.) (Physics)
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Chemistry
- B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Computer Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Electronics & Comm.Engg)
- B.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Voc (Medical Laboratory Sciences/Medical Electrophysiology)
- B.Voc. (Solar Energy)
- B.Voc. in Food Production (Self-Finance)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) (Self-financed)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) (Self-financed)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (20)
Masters Programmes (90)
Doctoral Programmes (56)
Jamia 2022 Exam Centres:
Below we have provided the test centres for Jamia 2022: